Side V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
The Manly squad to play the Sharks is:

Brett Stewart,Paul Stephenson,Terry Hill,Ashley Alberts,Chris Hicks,Luke Williamson,Michael Monaghan (c),Jason King,Chad Randall,Mark Bryant,Steve Menzies,Anthony Watmough,Ben Kennedy.

Replacements:Shayne Dunley,Sam Harris,Kylie Leuluai,Daniel Heckenberg,Nathan Tutt,Michael Witt,Kane Cleal,* Steve Matai. *Subject to judiciary.

At least Witt is somewere in the mix.

Witt all is forgiven, please come back and win us a game...............please!

Why 7 reserves, I understand the need to cover for BK but really 7 is a bit much. Des is doing a Brian Smith from a few years ago where he is naming around 20-22 players and just playing ducks & drakes with the media & opposition.

I dount very much if the Sharks would be altering their game plan too much regardless of either Witt or Willo playing in number 6. Reasonable to assume that if Witt is to play in 6 he will defend wider than Willo so why the big smokescreen.

ps: des obvioulsy read my letter and has heeded my advice. OK I will go back to my fantasy world now.

Good one Pete. He wants the win as much as us and kicking has been a factor in the last two losses. Witt plays and we may have won both.

If it works I would take credit for it. :lol: :yeah:

Hopefully he has a good game, we all know he was in and out of Parras NRL side last year. Lets hope it works for us.

Hopefully he has a good game, we all know he was in and out of Parras NRL side last year. Lets hope it works for us.

dont think it worked for Parra, they finished equal with us on points and therefore outside the 8 from memory.

It is called Ducks and Drakes! If we did not have to list a team you wouldn't even see one up until 2 pm next Sunday.

Do you want to send him a YART or are you happy with YEDS (Yet another Des Squad?)

Des is just keeping his options open, obivously Kennedy is in doubt, Alberts is under a cloud I guess with Matai named.

The named squads don't mean a thing. Personally I would like the NRL to lay down a law about team selections. We had Jason Smith for Canberra supposedly out injured for a month and not listed to play in Rd 16 and suddenly he appears and steers them to a shock win over the Cowboys. This is just one example of how footie punters are ripped off. At least Des has them all there - but the NRL needs to get serious about such blatant misrepresentations.

The named squads don't mean a thing. Personally I would like the NRL to lay down a law about team selections. We had Jason Smith for Canberra supposedly out injured for a month and not listed to play in Rd 16 and suddenly he appears and steers them to a shock win over the Cowboys. This is just one example of how footie punters are ripped off. At least Des has them all there - but the NRL needs to get serious about such blatant misrepresentations.

Essentially I agree with what you say, although rather than worry about the punters, what about the supporters. I know all clubs do it and I understand the issue with players who are in doubt due to injury. But show some respect to the supporters who turn up at the game each week and in many cases you do not know who will be in the run on team until they actually run onto the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2