Side to take on the Broncs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart ©, Michael Robertson, Chris Hicks, Steve Matai, Paul Stephenson, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Ben Kennedy
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, George Rose

Pobably not but it is not the first time there has typos and gammer errors in the Clubs media releases.

stewy must be getting dissapointed - named captain twice now - only to have it taken away

5 props again - hope there are no injuries to the backrow or backs

Does anyone know if Rose was sited for trying to tackle kimmorley while he was kicking?

yes but I read in the paper yesterday that it will work in his favour that he apologised straight away (don't ask me why) and will probably get off

Yeha he wasn;t sited there was only i charge from last weekend & that was Utai

At least this one is on field

Good looking line up.. i prefer hicks in the centres rather than beaver.. i think perhaps dessie threw beaver out there so he'd get a bit of a rest after origin commitments

Good Line up, good to see Steppa in the team.

I can't believe Ballin didn't get a run................again ;)

woof.

Finally Hicks in the centres where he plays his best!

5 props is a real worry to me

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6