Shut Up Gus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
If i remember rightly Mateo has to sit out 2 years before he is able to play for NSW

According to the paper today he has played for both NSW and Australian Schoolboys.

The key factor is that he represented Tonga, and must sit out until he becomes available for SoO. Was confirmed on todays Footy Show as well

Those schoolboy teams don't mean a lot really, been a few kiwis, including i think Benji Marshall, who have played Aust schoolboys

Mateo is a bloody gun though, shame we missed out on him

I bet they really enforced this rule when the banjo players wanted to use Adrian Lam or Tony Carroll.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Mateo is a bloody gun though, shame we missed out on him

It says a bit about our talent spotting though that we were close to snaffling him when he was unheralded.

Exactly mata, especially how we have got Williams from them as well. Another very impressive part of our recruiting is getting these blokes that are solid, but turn them into consistently high class performers, Robertson being the prime example of this

Most players that come to us as fringe first graders become better players.  Perry is much better for us than he has been for the Knights in years.  Kite's stocks have improved with us and I'd say we can expect similar for Bailey.

Back to the original topic - I'd be all for a campaign to pressure the Channel 9 football advertisers to get Gould yanked off air!

Matabele link said:
I'd be all for a campaign to pressure the Channel 9 football advertisers to get Gould yanked off on air!

By who ? Anasta ?

Or perhaps they can utilise Joey as they are paying him a small fortune.....and Gould always claimed he had smooth hands.

Maybe Johnson & Johnson can sponsor the segment.

Vautin can join the idiot ranks.  but what do they expect when they have that disgusting Robbo clown.  they got rid of him - why bring him back?  He is lower than a dog's balls. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6