Show your True Colors Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
On Friday March 10th 2006 as this is the day before Manly begin a tremendous season
I propose that every Manly Fan wear Manly colors, a jersey or a hat , scarf etc anything that will show you a true Manly fan
Wear them at work , school, shopping etc
if you cant wear these things at these places just wear your true colors to and from work , school, shopping etc
lets see if we can get Manly gear in sight everywhere
show everyone that you are a proud Manly fan

lets try and make it an annual event, like national Manly Sea Eagles Day

so who is interested in the Idea

Jerseys were made to wear on a football field. I refuse to wear one in public. Don't have a scarf or a hat.

I'll wear my superman undies if you want.

i hear ya about the jerseys though will wear them to games!

I wont wear a hat, cant wear anything else but corporate to work!
I may go for a jog after work and will wear the training jersey ryan bought me for my bday last year...hows that?

I am drinking a coffee out of my Manly coffee mug at the moment but we 'mufti' on friday, I will see what I can do but football apparelle in a Bank is ususally frowned upon.

yeah I may bring my manly mug to work. I also have a manly key ring.....I will put it on my desk

I have a maroon car with a manly scarf across the back, I will wear a maroon shirt, manly socks and use my manly mug....I will play the manly theme song last and a re-mix of Eagle Rock when DJing on the Friday before we smash the Raiders in round one...that should do!

On Friday March 10th 2006 as this is the day before Manly begin a tremendous season
lets try and make it an annual event, like national Manly Sea Eagles Day
Since it is the birth day of none other than the famous nutty person, "jatz crackers" then it is indeed a day to be celabrated above all others.

I have a maroon car with a manly scarf across the back,
Do you have a white pin stripe along the length of the car? I am such a tragic I did once - even though the dealership told me gold was the best colour. No one dented the vehicle around Brookvale Oval over many years!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4