Show me the money

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

reyam

Reserve Grader
What is going on in the last 2 years we have got rid of orford,perry and it looks like matai (and the silence is deafening regarding forans contract) and we couldn't afford to resign hodkinson.I know the club keeps on saying upgraded contracts,I just can't see it.If it has gone to upgrades somebody is  getting way to much. 

Success brings prices up mate, not a lot that can be done about that

Look at the up side for years we got the best players on the market from Kite to Kennedy to Orford to Bell to Perry etc etc

It comes at a price.

Don't forget Lyon Choc and Gift re-signed earlier this year which would have been a substantial amount of coin.  At the time, Choc still had last year's form to his advantage and was considered the best forward in the game so his price would've been huge.

Maybe putting a gap between signings or keeping them low key is a good move considering all the salary cap stuff going on.  Everyone who isn't a Manly fan is already saying we're over or hiding something, why give them ammo?  But i also agree it does suck to not be announcing at least Foran.  But i wouldn't have a clue about what's going on so i won't get too bothered

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2