[Resurrected] Show Hasler respect, Arko tells Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The club knew full and well the consequences of "Des'" backended contracts and chose to do it. I wish every person here that complains about his "methods" would get that through their thick skulls. It was economics, pure and simple. OUR CLUB chose to go that route... and it paid off.

Maybe it was Des's idea, but he didn't sign off on it, the club did.

Yes I think Des would take the job on your so-called "mates rates". 500k first year, 750k 2nd year and 1M 3rd year. A bargain.

We will be bottom 4 every year until either Des and/or Tooves are our coach/es and i'm not going to put myself through it any more.

The entire fiasco blew up because Graham Lowe came in and did a review of Dessies control over the club and his autonomy.

When the report came back pretty damning in its assessment, reommending he have far less control and be more answerable to the board, he threw his toys out of the cot.

I don't need anything put through "my thick skull" champ.

I choose not to forget the bloke trying to rip the heart out of the club by trying to poach a heap of the players. Or harrassing coaching staff to jump ship and go with him to the Bulldogs. Or taking away the joy of winning that 2011 GF by dragging all of the crap out the day after the win. Or threatening to sue the club until it was pointed out to him that the emails he and Greenturd were sending back and forth cooking their plan up, were all done on his work e-mail so the club had proof.

So thanks - I'll keep my opinion and not go to the name calling.

Have a lovely day.

Last edited:
The entire fiasco blew up because Graham Lowe came in and did a review of Dessies control over the club and his autonomy.

When the report came back pretty damning in its assessment, reommending he have far less control and be more answerable to the board, he threw his toys out of the cot.

I don't need anything put through "my thick skull" champ.

I choose not to forget the bloke trying to rip the heart out of the club by trying to poach a heap of the players. Or harrassing coaching staff to jump ship and go with him to the Bulldogs. Or taking away the joy of winning that 2011 GF by dragging all of the crap out the day after the win. Or threatening to sue the club until it was pointed out to him that the emails he and Greenturd were sending back and forth cooking their plan up, were all done on his work e-mail so the club had proof.

So thanks - I'll keep my opinion and not go to the name calling.

Hae a lovely day.
100%

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8