Shout out to Ian Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
The massive division that has been caused by a rainbow stripe in 2022 made me pause to consider once more the massive stand that one of our greatest 2nd rowers made way back in 1995...! Found an interesting story about the abuse that he copped for having dared to speak aloud against the church's doctrine...

true Manly warrior - both physical and social... Great player, great man, bog-average actor lol

The massive division that has been caused by a rainbow stripe in 2022 made me pause to consider once more the massive stand that one of our greatest 2nd rowers made way back in 1995...! Found an interesting story about the abuse that he copped for having dared to speak aloud against the church's doctrine...

true Manly warrior - both physical and social... Great player, great man, bog-average actor lol

He was one tough hombre a great player. Loved it when punched the crap out of Jack.

I was only a kid in the early to mid 90s so myh memory is hazy, but didnt Roberts mainly play prop?

Bloody tough player.

Shame the Super League malarkey.....surprised there hasnt been a mini series or doco series etc made out of the superleague war.....anyhoo thats a tangent

My favourite player, back in the day.

Saw him at Waterloo Coles shopping centre at a cafe numerous years ago, was too shy to say hello, but Robbo looked like he could have pulled the jersey back on and ripped in.

Tough, tough, tough bastard, that commanded respect.

One of my all time favourite Sea Eagles.

He was one tough hombre a great player. Loved it when punched the crap out of Jack.

I was there that day, with my Dad.

To be fair, Garry Jack was being held by Ridge at the time.....which was crazy, Robbo would have pulverised Jack without trying.

They temporarily stopped the game at one point, after that incident, as there were Stanley knife blades discovered in the Manly in-goal area......not the scoreboard end, the main entry end.

I was there that day, with my Dad.

To be fair, Garry Jack was being held by Ridge at the time.....which was crazy, Robbo would have pulverised Jack without trying.

They temporarily stopped the game at one point, after that incident, as there were Stanley knife blades discovered in the Manly in-goal area......not the scoreboard end, the main entry end.

Yep was there as well. Didn’t know or can’t recollect the knife blades.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4