Should the cops investigate the refs for much fixing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should the cops investigate the refs for much fixing?

• Yes

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
:nerd::banghead:
Yep investigate for 12 months and say no one has a case to answer :banghead:
Repeat

There's actually nothing to investigate, the 'owners' of the entertainment are entitled to do whatever they want to make the entertainment more entertaining (I think they believe unpredictability is a core component).

The only thing that might get investigated is 'unofficial rigging' and only then if it's not too embarrassing.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Yes.

I read recently that a new 'memorandum of understanding' was being introduced allowing the 'oh so never corrupt nsw police force' to share information about evidence they find against players with the 'oh so never corrupt nrl.'

Despite the myriad of privacy issues the players should have with this it reinforces the complete lack of transparency of the nrl itself.

How do we (or the nrl) know that a referee isn't being threatened or having his family threatened for certain results?

Maybe they aren't on the take....maybe they are being threatened??

In the wake of dodgy decisions week after week (especially with the bunker) it's in everyone's best interest that an additional "MoU" is signed immediately between the NRL and the police to share information.

In addition a full and thorough investigation should immediately be undertaken including, but not limited too:

Searching all known premises of every referees and their families' premises.
Total access to all referees and immediate families financial records.
Investigation of all referees and immediate families electronic hardware equipment (computers, phones, etc) as well as all electronic communications.

I'm not saying they are cheating bribe taking corrupt wankers who are destroying the game to line their own dirty pockets even if it does seem obvious to a pile of rocks with bad eyesight. "These honourable men."

It's that if they are being threatened....surely the police and the nrl should do their utmost to protect and free these referees from the terror they must be under?

image.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8