"Should Mickqld stop being so negative for the entire season 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

yes or no

• yes

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • no

Votes: 28 73.7%

• Total voters
Mark from Brisbane said:
Living in Queensland does not make you a Queenslander!!

No truer words said.

mickqld said:
globaleagle said:
On one hand I wanted to suggest that all the warmth and positive vibes of being a positive soul can bring true happiness and a longer life.

On the other hand, Mick's a Qlder......

I am NOT repeat NOT repeat NOT a Qlder. Lived Gold Coast for 20 yrs but I never will be EVER.

You should therefore change your name.

How about "MickusedtoliveinNSWbutit'sbetterinQLD"

COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

No truer words said.

mickqld said:
globaleagle said:
On one hand I wanted to suggest that all the warmth and positive vibes of being a positive soul can bring true happiness and a longer life.

On the other hand, Mick's a Qlder......

I am NOT repeat NOT repeat NOT a Qlder. Lived Gold Coast for 20 yrs but I never will be EVER.

You should therefore change your name.

How about "MickusedtoliveinNSWbutit'sbetterinQLD"

Mmmm has a nice ring to it but a bit of a tongue twister. Now if I had that name in the thread title there would definitely be "thread title too big" problems.

It's their inferiority complex, for so long they were perennial losers now they are winning everything, cricket , soccer, rugby and oh the odd origin game!!

Mark from Brisbane said:

Correct.

We are just Queensland Residents. :)

Mark from Brisbane said:
It's their inferiority complex, for so long they were perennial losers now they are winning everything, cricket , soccer, rugby and oh the odd origin game!!

That's because all the talent from the other states have moved there :p

Jethro said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Correct.

We are just Queensland Residents. :)

Mark from Brisbane said:

That's because all the talent from the other states have moved there :p

We will take your poor, we will take your downtrodden, we will take your persecuted..... :)

COMMANDER said:
We will take your poor, we will take your downtrodden, we will take your persecuted..... :)

And what do you get? - Queeeenslanders :D

And Mick has done a terrific job in ensuring our success so he can swing any way he wants this year.

I must say Queensland has a lot of advantages.

***It hardly ever rains!!

***We always get to cheer our winning Blues up here

***We still live the 1970's (and that can't be bad)

***It's the home of Bundy Rum

***And the home of thed greatest beer on the planet XXXX Bitter (followed by the second greatest beer on the planet XXX Gold

*** We stick stick to real time, so whilst you are sunning yourselves on the beach we are at work

*** Rego is cheaper ( well it used to be!!)

***It's the home of real politicians like Joh and Pauline Hanson

*** And it's where most Rugby Leagues players from NSW, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga really want to live...just ask Greg Inglis he'll tell you!!

Really where else would you want to live, just ask yourself that!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
***And the home of thed greatest beer on the planet XXXX Bitter (followed by the second greatest beer on the planet XXX Gold

Make sure you clear your browsing history before your missus finds that!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2