Should Mason be worried?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
In light of other cases being thrown out of the Tri-Nations judiciary , do you think Mason will be suspended??.

Havent heard anything yet, and they must be cited within 30mins of fulltime so he probably got away with it

In answer to the question in the subject line, no. He doesnt have a brain so won't be worried

hahha , true about the no brain. The ref put him on report for the late hit on the half back.

Yeah, just saw that on the news actually, has a hearing tomorrow night and has also been charged with punching. Probably deserves to get at least 1-2 matches for the long hit

pffft - nothing in it - that half back came from a soccer background and milked everything

isnt he the on who weighs 65 kgs or something pissy? if so not wonder it looks bad but he is in internationals and therefore should be able to handle it the pussy

I loved Mason's right punch. But was a little disapointed it didnt carry on with a huge brawl. :blaugh:

Mason should be playing with the new zealand team, he was born there. He would fit in with them, he's a real fool.

Gould has been very obvious with his talking up of Mason from soon after the first bulldogs drama faded from view. He has been ominously quiet however, since the haka incident.

That shot he put on long was one of the cheapest things I've ever seen on the footy field. Not only was it late, it was blatantly high and dangerous, and on a guy that was ha;f his size. And on top of that, he showed no remorse. What a cat.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4