Should I buy a dog?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are leaning toward a frenchie. They shed which is the big sticking point at the moment but my allergies don't seem to play up with bristle coats so maybe fine I am going to look after one for a few days to see

A friend of ours has a French bulldog. I like their attitude. They are seemingly fearless, unlike a lot of other breeds, even when pups. Loud noises, people, vacuum cleaners etc...no problem. They are inquisitive and good with kids.

Growing up we had mainly blue cattle dogs. We did have an Irish wolfhound at one stage. Bull terriers are also a good dog and a lot more intelligent than people think.

The correct answer IMO however, is the English Staffordshire. Very intelligent dogs that are easy to train. They are very loyal and great with kids. I wouldn't swap my Staffy for any other dog. In fact, he's more human than dog. Or maybe I've got it the wrong way around. lol

JLwFwrI.gif

We are leaning toward a frenchie. They shed which is the big sticking point at the moment but my allergies don't seem to play up with bristle coats so maybe fine I am going to look after one for a few days to see
A lot get put down at birth due to defects. So you know.

And what's this got to do with rugby league?
Oh yeah, you own the site... carry on!

Yes get a dog!
Yes get a dog, great for stress relief, they say people with dogs live longer and kids bond with them too, couldn't imagine how empty my childhood would have been without my dog, we went everywhere together.

Yulin dog festival at the moment.. It all depends if you want your kids to have a loyal companion or a hot dog for lunch..

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
For gods sake. Get a greyhound. There might be couple around. Done. I made the decision for you. This thread has being going along for too long.

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
Yup we got a dog!

Basicslly my family chose what I call the visual dog personification of a fart.

I wanted lots of the pups there but this is the one that they all chose and to be fair they chose a gem, she wasn't first at the front wasn't pushing other pups out of the way she came up, she said hello like all
Pups backed off a bit and came back again when invited. So attitude wise she was one of the 3 pups I had my eye on.

Anyway is a fair trooper and Archie is already best mates with her after one day. Matilda doesn't know how to act or deal, we are sending them all off to training next month apart from Archie who is too young.

Training is costing me about a thousand euros and goes for about 7 months it's puppy, obedience, children and other training but money well spent in my opinion especially for the kids.

Wanted something I could take running with me but realistically we chose a dog that suits the Amsterdam lifestyle and my travel schedule as I'll be the one waking it!

So introducing Rommel (it means "mess" or "messy" in Dutch) - she is a French bulldog

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Haha beautiful! But why do you keep Archie in that pink cage?
Should be a blue one, no?
He just keeps climbing in there. "To understand the dog, you must be like the dog"

He just loves the dog and keeps doing everything with her.

Yup we got a dog!

Basicslly my family chose what I call the visual dog personification of a fart.

I wanted lots of the pups there but this is the one that they all chose and to be fair they chose a gem, she wasn't first at the front wasn't pushing other pups out of the way she came up, she said hello like all
Pups backed off a bit and came back again when invited. So attitude wise she was one of the 3 pups I had my eye on.

Anyway is a fair trooper and Archie is already best mates with her after one day. Matilda doesn't know how to act or deal, we are sending them all off to training next month apart from Archie who is too young.

Training is costing me about a thousand euros and goes for about 7 months it's puppy, obedience, children and other training but money well spent in my opinion especially for the kids.

Wanted something I could take running with me but realistically we chose a dog that suits the Amsterdam lifestyle and my travel schedule as I'll be the one waking it!

So introducing Rommel (it means "mess" or "messy" in Dutch) - she is a French bulldog

View attachment 4038 View attachment 4030 View attachment 4031 View attachment 4032 View attachment 4033 View attachment 4034 View attachment 4035 View attachment 4036 View attachment 4037

YAY

puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy!!!!!!!!!!

Rommel - don't mention the war!

puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy

:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:

YAY

puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy!!!!!!!!!!

Rommel - don't mention the war!

:dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:
I've brought up the war thing several times as has everyone. My wife doesn't get it

I've brought up the war thing several times as has everyone. My wife doesn't get it

Maybe she thinks " rommel was called the desert fox...a fox is not a dog!"

Look at ge, clutching at straws!

Good job of getting the training. I think it'll pay off. My dog is sleeping at my feet as I type, but it's hot here and she hates the heat. 20 degrees at 10.30pm! sheesh

rommel is cute! Get out there and start jogging!

yay

Maybe she thinks " rommel was called the desert fox...a fox is not a dog!"

Look at ge, clutching at straws!

Good job of getting the training. I think it'll pay off. My dog is sleeping at my feet as I type, but it's hot here and she hates the heat. 20 degrees at 10.30pm! sheesh

rommel is cute! Get out there and start jogging!

yay
Cute she is but she will not handle my 5-10km runs maybe I'll get a mans dog for that

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4