Should I buy a dog?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cute she is but she will not handle my 5-10km runs maybe I'll get a mans dog for that

Ah, fair enough. I was thinking the girls all surrounding you fawning over the dog. My 14 year old dog can handle my runs walks. She also once ran at a bear barking her head off. Manly enough for me!

Ah, fair enough. I was thinking the girls all surrounding you fawning over the dog. My 14 year old dog can handle my runs walks. She also once ran at a bear barking her head off. Manly enough for me!
Frenchies aren't really your athletic type and in the heat we have been told strictly not to walk her.

She still has to get her last vaccination next week anyway.

Good stuff! Glad it has all worked out. Hopefully everyone chips in and doesn't leave it all to Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Pets are awesome. :)

I love dogs so madly, so buy a dog!
We bought a dog! Trouble is I have a crazy travel schedule I never really know where I'll be, for instance I thought I'd finally have more than 10 days at home, however I had to book flights to Cardiff on Monday and am in Germany today.

So it's hard but the dog is my wife's.
It's a French bulldog names "Rommel" which means mess in kind of in Dutch. Not the German general even though I repeatedly told my wife that all dutchies would immediately say "the general?"

Next is a cat my daughter is getting one for his birthday.

Sadly I don't like cats but all animals become mine

IMG_0221.JPG
We bought a dog! Trouble is I have a crazy travel schedule I never really know where I'll be, for instance I thought I'd finally have more than 10 days at home, however I had to book flights to Cardiff on Monday and am in Germany today.

So it's hard but the dog is my wife's.
It's a French bulldog names "Rommel" which means mess in kind of in Dutch. Not the German general even though I repeatedly told my wife that all dutchies would immediately say "the general?"

Next is a cat my daughter is getting one for his birthday.

Sadly I don't like cats but all animals become mine
Get a giant Flemish rabbit, practically another dog... I got one!! (Not the one in this picture though)

So..... how's dog life?

Did it make it to Aust or did it stay in Amsterdan?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2