Short kicks, drop outs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not sure of the stats but you would think this is where saab could excel with oku on that side

But not for us it seems.

not sure what the stats are but the good side seems to go ok with the outcomes.

I agree.

there's a consensus 'around here' that we can't regather when the opposition team does a short drop out, nor can we catch the ball when we do it.

But tom aside... I'd be working on play after play to utilize Saab's height and speed.

He'd be exhausted every game if I were the playmaker on his side of the field.

I agree.

there's a consensus 'around here' that we can't regather when the opposition team does a short drop out, nor can we catch the ball when we do it.

But tom aside... I'd be working on play after play to utilize Saab's height and speed.

He'd be exhausted every game if I were the playmaker on his side of the field.
its very cooper cronky . Happy to defend a good chase if it doesnt pan out also knowing the ops forwards are 80 m behind

Considering the speed of koula to keep up if something bounces crazy it would be a great weapon. DCE be the only man alive able to support them too, id reckon up the middle.

A few weeks of clutch plays like that and opposition wingers are ****tin themselves in anticipation setting up its own play variations

its been used a couple of times from a scrum. It seems its easier to keep our chasers onside, otherwise its, stay outside the 10 . only players behind the kicker can contest the ball and not just scream and yell the booga wooga on approach

Was talking with a few mates on the weekend and was not sure of the rules but how long before we see someone lift a player ala rugby?
Dont see how liffting a player would even be practical/useful.

Unless you are thinking the team kicking would be able to get 3 players 10 metres and be perfectly positioned...and perfectly co-ordinate the time of the lift prior to the ball dropping.

Absolutely hopeless at anything to do with short kick offs, shot drop outs etc etc. Forget about doing them altogether useless low percentage play when it comes to this team

Absolutely hopeless at anything to do with short kick offs, shot drop outs etc etc. Forget about doing them altogether useless low percentage play when it comes to this team

And we have been for years.

Almost as if this sort of potentially advantageous stuff is not coached at all.

Dont see how liffting a player would even be practical/useful.

Unless you are thinking the team kicking would be able to get 3 players 10 metres and be perfectly positioned...and perfectly co-ordinate the time of the lift prior to the ball dropping.
That is what I am thinking

Cowboys in particular seem to be very good at setting the ball up for the catch

I just read some of the rules (to be fair I am waiting for a meeting to start....)
Could not see anything explicit as long as you are not obstructing another player from jumping it might be allowed

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2