Sherlock wrap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

A few things u should all know:

1. The club is selling season tickets early as they have cash problems and they need to get cash in 2 make final payments on player contracts 4 this year.

2. Monaghan will not be playing 4 Manly next year. Souths or England.

3. Rumour still strong that the club will replace Hasler with Mal Reilly if things dont improve next year.

4. Lots of laughter in the Herald newsroom last week when U boys chucked a hissy fit about the new Manly web-site. Attitude at Fairfax is it compares with anything else in the NRL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Lots of laughter in the Herald newsroom last week when U boys chucked a hissy fit about the new Manly web-site. Attitude at Fairfax is it compares with anything else in the NRL.

Just because it compares doesnt mean that it couldnt have been better! We expect the best from our club - not ok compared to other people.

Actually both the club and the clowns at Fairfax should have a look at the AFL Clubs web sites - the content, professionalism and quality visuals make MSE look like a amateur hour and the local comedy club.

Hopefully there will be a lot of improvement on MSE as at the moment they have just changed the name of OEE. As a member my view it is not good enough!

Sherlock

1.Why would the club have cash flow problems when crowds have increased substantially this year? The players will get paid no problem so stop starting false rumours.

2.We read today's telegraph and RLW as well. Try telling us something we don't already know. Maybe try sending your e-mail before the papers come out instead of after?

3. More of the obvious. Any coach in the NRL knows that their job is secure only when they are getting results.

4. The club had the opportunity to set up the best website in the NRL and be the market leader but instead chose to be just like everyone else. It is OEE in a different name.

Good to see you guys have time to look at NRL websites all day instead of chasing up some real stories. Oh that's right - journalists don't need to go looking for the truth for a story - they just sit in the office and make them up.

It is amazing that the newspaper has still kept the Fairfax name. It must bring back such fond memories for you all of your previous owner - Warwick. Wasn't he a senseational businessman.

5. You must get your typewriter fixed. The "c" key is comming out as a "w" instead.

im still waiting for him to tell us that chad and sammy arnt going to be with manly next year

Tookey - just resort to sustained abuse and swearing at Schlock, I doubt if he is smart enough to see any reasoning

Sherlock, F@ck Off, I have had enough of your constant sh1t, you are a class 1 dickhead, the amount of things you have got wrong this year you should be working alongside George Bush. You recycle newspaper articles that I wouldnt piss on, you are a pathetic weasel. I would rather eat my own **** than listen to your rubbish. Do you have any friends?? I would be very surpised if you did. In essence what I am saying is you are a worthless piece of crap, now go away.

Sorry boys, I had a working luch today accompanied by a few beers, bit fired up!!

Actually both the club and the clowns at Fairfax should have a look at the AFL Clubs web sites - the content, professionalism and quality visuals make MSE look like a amateur hour and the local comedy club.

Hopefully there will be a lot of improvement on MSE as at the moment they have just changed the name of OEE. As a member my view it is not good enough!

I agree 100% Wheel.
I have a mate who plays Aussie Rules in Adelaide for the Central District Bulldogs in the SANFL and their website ****s on most of the NRL ones (actually all the ones I have seen)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4