Sherlock news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

The club were hoping 2 announce the signing of Matt Orford at 2days BBQ for the fans. It will not happen tho so dont get u're hopes up.

Orford is still more likely to take 1 year with Melbourne or the English SL and talk terms with the GC for next year.

Also he thinks Souths will take the money and run 2 the Central Coast. The strong mail in the newroom is that this is more likely every day despiute strong denials from Souths.

Orford wants 2 keep his options open but Manly want a long term deal.

Go figure. Now B nice ladies.

"Now B nice ladies."

ONly the ladies have to be nice - your a silly silly person leaving that open for starters

Do I have to respond to this Turkey anymore?

So 1 more time for the dummies - fark off!

I must be going senile.

In recent weeks this clown has started to make a bit of sense.

I could not believe that this clown would start making sense to anybody. Mata hang your head in shame :~?

Here's a new one.latemail on the OEE site has just posted Steve Simpson & Orford are done deals to come to Brookie...To many fool's have access to computer's.

Having said that I hope he is right - Steve Simpson in for Kingy - I like to see that

Simpson for harris - same type of players.

On the radio this arvo - Russ the sports guy on triple m they said that orford would announce tomorrow and then he added it we be manly in much the same way as he was saying anasta to the roosters

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4