Shayne "The Rooster" Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It would appear the cheating grub has not retired. http://www.theroar.com.au/2014/02/24/storm-face-nrl-halves-dilemma/

Referee Shayne Hayne had little hesitation on placing Roberts on report, which could see youngster Ben Hampton teamed with another rookie in the halves at Brookvale Oval on March 8.

Good, can't wait til that little man shows his face at Brookie. At least he'll have a reason to be impartial after the spray he gets for 80mins.

Oh well another premiership to the Chicken Shiiters. It'll be a fairy tail finish for SBW though.

I wonder who is going to be second this year. Manly, Souths or Melbourne?

I can see the headlines now.

"Sonny Bill Williams fairy-tail finish to his Rugby League career." SBW had a wonderful send off from the NRL as he now prepares to play for NZ in the rugby world cup. Even given the questionable decisions by the referee (S H) didn't take away from the moment of joy by SBW and the Roosters etc, etc etc and blah blah blah.

"Roosters go back to back" a champion team that has accomplished what no other team has done since the Brisbane Broncos in the 1990's. blah blah blah.

If we get S H to referee any game at Brookvale I suggest we fans do the following:

Don't go to Brookie. Stay home and watch it on TV. A wonderful protest with about 3000 opposition fans would make the game a real spectacle but for the wrong reasons.

Or as S H runs out just turn our backs and have a moment of silence to commemorate the GF loss. If there is little or no noise that would unnerve him.

I don't know I just want to do something to show the NRL and Easts what we think of them. :mad:

The no noise, silent treatment would be interesting, given he'd be expecting howls of protest.
As Nurse Diesel would say, he'd be
"very disturbed."

Your first suggestion is madness. Don't go to Brookie... You couldn't keep me away.
But your second idea may have some merit.
How about we all throw dead chooks on the field?
No, I think banners and boos will be enough.

Now the NRL's brilliant 'every Player must kiss the Ref's ring, to show respect' starts to make sense :sleepy:

Lets hope that his ego gets the Rabbid Fans offside.
They are already baying for Burgess' blood, so a simple transference projection, will serve us well :idea:

OK neither of my suggestions will work I know that. But we need to do something. A simple 'boo' will not do. He'll just penailse Manly all the more to show he's got the power.

Maybe we should all put KFC buckets with eyes cut out over our heads. Could also double as the bucket of truth.

On another note, what banners would you like to see when S H referees his first game at Brookie?

How about "S H - Easts player's player!"

Daddycool08 said:
On another note, what banners would you like to see when S H referees his first game at Brookie?

How about "S H - Easts player's player!"

What about, "Roosters won 2013 'cause Shayne Hayne's a c#*k"

There was controversy in the winter olympics ice skating, where it was so obvious the fix was in to fix the results......

The same was in last years gf. It has never been more obvious.

And we dont need ralphies disclaimer for that.

Amazed that there hasn't been an "investigation" into the financials of hayne over this.

I don't know what' best at the game. But 80 mins of booing and throwing rpg's would probably be the the way to go.

Do you hear that dog ritchie....hayne cheated us out of a gf win.

pricks.

I've completely gone off NRL since SH's display last year. One sober look of his "highlights" from last years GF made me feel physically sick. Losing I can accept. Screwed over is completely different. Give him hell at Brooky people. Go Manly

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6