Shayne Dunley & Andrew Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
If Dunners used the reflux theory, does anyone think John's could use Tirets Syndrome as a case? :doh:

tourrettes has nothing to do with direct abuse!

Tourrettes is an uncontrolable urge to make noises or say innapropriate words!

They are realy directed in an abusive or direct way, rather are more a word in the middle of a sentence or just a noise or word uttered out in general

Yeah - maybe Johns didn't abuse the ref, and it was "an uncontrolable urge to make noises or say innapropriate words".

Therefore could use it in his case.

yeah they have 2 camera angles that show him directing specific abuse at the touch judge, not just randomly spattering words into the air.

If that is his excuse and he gets away with it then the NRL are more a of a joke than I thought. But I doubt they will try that one.
Dunley had a camera angle that showed him spitting toward the ground

I know mate...I was being sarcastic.
Where'd you get that avatar? Did you make it, or was it already done?

Johns has always been a big-headed, abusive prick. Orford played better than he did on Friday and he always goes of when he's being bettered. By the way Matai deserves to be dropped on his performance, could have lost us the game. He's got a propensity to go in and assist a tackler when it's not required. He needs to be told to stay on his own man. If that ball had got away, then try time and we lose.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6