Shaun Kenny-Dowell AVO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like an interum AVO, he hasnt had a chance to defend it yet as they will need a court date 1st. Obviously not any evidence to support charges at this point.
Ill wait n see before suggesting he should be gaffa taped to a table and a cloths iron placed on his chest and turned on.

BREAKING #NRL star Shaun Kenny-Dowall charged with 10 offences includin
assault occ actually bodily harm and stalk/intimidate #SundayTele

ROOSTERS star Shaun Kenny-Dowall has been charged with repeatedly assaulting former partner Jessica Peris.

Police today charged the 28-year-old player with a range of domestic violence offences, including six counts of common assault, one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm and stalking/intimidating.

He attended the Maroubra Police Station this morning about 7am and was charged with 10 offences.

He was granted bail and will appear before Waverley Local Court on Thursday, July 23.

It was revealed yesterday Peris, the daughter of former Olympic gold medal winner-turned-Labor senator Nova Peris, attended Maroubra Police Station to seek an apprehended violence order late on Thursday night.

The NRL player and Peris, a sprinter, were in a de facto relationship for more than two years but split three weeks ago.

I'm still loathe to jump to conclusions given the whole debacle that surrounded Snake's allegations, so I'll keep the benefit of the doubt open until he's been through court..
Spot on. My thoughts with these things are always innocent until proven guilty.

Hard to get charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm unless there is actual bodily harm. But we dont what the evidence is yet.

...Roosters officials weren't returning calls on Saturday night but the NRL said it was powerless to suspend him because it was "a club matter".....

Keeping in mind 'due legal process'....

So the club wont stand him down and the nrl are powerless to act because it is a club matter?

Is that correct? I thought the nrl got involved in things like this heaps of times? Or do the roosters and souths get a free pass? Or ...mistaken, be I?

Also...I didn't even know Nove Peris had a daughter of that age!! #oldman

If this is a 'club matter', then what was their reason for suspending Snake for 4 games at the start of 2009? Shouldn't that have been a club matter as well?

More and more certain clubs don't get touched while others get dragged over the coals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4