SHAUN BERRIGAN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A mate of mine who is a dragon's tragic and also happens to live on the same street as Nathan Brown is certain Naiqama will stay on for 2 years.

He's apparently sigining today for 2 years. Bugger. :bdh:

We used to have the best in the 90's - hoping we are heading back that way.

I just think we have a similar team to offer success wise with up to an extra 100K, and since 50K is enough for most to leave their club then we have to be a chance - i would love to see anasta here - he has a different game to our existing halves and would offer more variety, a 5/8 rather than another half back. Also as it would seem Witt would partner and monas to hooker anasta would run the show like he does now. Also he would come cheaper than orford it would seem.

theres only 1 brewery mate. Unfortunatly one to many, but im sure its something you could get over to cut your living expenses in half. And needless the XXXX factory is right next door to the Broncos home stadium :lol:

You also have to add the fact that I wouldnt be able to get to all the manly home games and the away games I go to either. I would not survive without my weekend footy

Dont knock Morton bay!!!! what would you rather look at ? Sydney Harbour .... or..or.... Fig Trees ?

Not good news re Berrigan, presuming Anasta is cut and dried with the Roosters, im still pinning some hopes of manly getting Orford, or at least one of those two.

While this current squad has developed incredibly over the last 18 months, im not sure how much more development it has in it without the injection of new blood.

[quote author=fLIP]
theres only 1 brewery mate. Unfortunatly one to many, but im sure its something you could get over to cut your living expenses in half. And needless the XXXX factory is right next door to the Broncos home stadium :lol:

You also have to add the fact that I wouldnt be able to get to all the manly home games and the away games I go to either. I would not survive without my weekend footy
[/quote]

You have to remember your not a player, and it wasnt about you lol :roll: :lol: IMO, If i were playing football in a career that spans just 15 years at best, I would make sure I go to the place that pays me the most and costs the least to live. The Broncos have it a lot easier to keep their players, most of them anyway. Like mata said too, all you see on TV is the Broncos. Insurance this, Shopping Centre that. They have it good, Im not surprised Berigan isn't leaving the club. Not to mention having one of the worlds best coaches at the club. If not the best.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4