Sharks under Salary Cap investigation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Last edited:
I agree that the media have double standards in which who they choose to put under the microscope to sell papers. But in this case I really don't mind Sharks being a little protected here. After all if they where getting hammered in the media our CEO would be back page again and I really don't think I could be bothered putting up with that after everything. If it was the Roosters or Storm I would be kicking off but given the circumstance with the Gorman connection i'm happy i'm not reading about it.

Bring on 2019!!

Not you personally just this announcement
We could not be allowed to sign or resign anyone yet Todd says yes to this deal for the sharks who in my mind have done way worse than our technical salary cap breaches.
Sorry but this is double standards and a complete joke.

Welcome to Manly. This won't change anytime soon

I agree that the media have double standards in which who they choose to put under the microscope to sell papers. But in this case I really don't mind Sharks being a little protected here. After all if they where getting hammered in the media our CEO would be back page again and I really don't think I could be bothered putting up with that after everything. If it was the Roosters or Storm I would be kicking off but given the circumstance with the Gorman connection i'm happy i'm not reading about it.

Bring on 2019!!
I agree with you on this
Strangely us as a club looks relatively stable at the moment compared to some other clubs
Crazy saying that after the season from hell which has just gone by us.

Adrian Who another jurno light weight who where he can will always have a dig at Manly in some way, just brush it off.
Adrian d*cknob. The same journo who got it so right the day Des went to the dogs by announcing he'd signed an extension with Manly.
Idiot.

Not you personally just this announcement
We could not be allowed to sign or resign anyone yet Todd says yes to this deal for the sharks who in my mind have done way worse than our technical salary cap breaches.
Sorry but this is double standards and a complete joke.
It's a complete farce Davo & now they're after Marty also. Must be playing for minimal wages i guess.

The Sharks scandal which is still being investigated has already demonstrated about the treatment and kindness shown to them by the NRL contrasting the savage way our club was treated a year or so ago.

While ever Greenturd is the arbitrator of the salary cap process, we will never get a fair go!

The punishments dealt out to Parra, whos crime was bigger and over a longer period meant only a one off fine which their rich leagues club wrote off as a debt, they did not suffer penalties to their current and future salary caps, We were savaged by that and while the process for Parra was swift, ours dragged on for much longer than it should have regardless of our appeal.

For the Sharks to be allowed to sign players while their investigation is going on when we were barred from doing so is a joke!! When the scandal at Parra broke out, Greenturd rubber stamped Michael Jennings signing.

The whole salary cap and third party payment system is now beyond a joke. This is all under the watch of Greenturd and it urgently needs attention!

It is down to the clubs to get rid of this cretin and his cronies. We need leadership that is for ALL the clubs!!

The Sharks scandal which is still being investigated has already demonstrated about the treatment and kindness shown to them by the NRL contrasting the savage way our club was treated a year or so ago.

While ever Greenturd is the arbitrator of the salary cap process, we will never get a fair go!

The punishments dealt out to Parra, whos crime was bigger and over a longer period meant only a one off fine which their rich leagues club wrote off as a debt, they did not suffer penalties to their current and future salary caps, We were savaged by that and while the process for Parra was swift, ours dragged on for much longer than it should have regardless of our appeal.

For the Sharks to be allowed to sign players while their investigation is going on when we were barred from doing so is a joke!! When the scandal at Parra broke out, Greenturd rubber stamped Michael Jennings signing.

The whole salary cap and third party payment system is now beyond a joke. This is all under the watch of Greenturd and it urgently needs attention!

It is down to the clubs to get rid of this cretin and his cronies. We need leadership that is for ALL the clubs!!
Unfortunately Sheridan nothing will change as long as Greenberg & Beatty are in control. I mentioned something similar a few posts ago & copped a 'dummy spit' lolol. Haven't heard a peep from Rothfield!! Where is he? In fact where are all the journos that took Manly to task during our salary cap investigation? Worthless pieces of $h!t only come out when it suits them. Oh well i will enjoy watching our boys kick ass next season....although I think somehow Manly will be accused of cheating lolol.

Have the nrl puffed up their chests and demanded all electronic devices from the sharks yet?

It’s always seemed a personal for Greenberg, his crusade against Manly. The only thing I can put it down to is that he might of thought he had Foran back in 2012, only for Foran to stay with us and probably because of a “guaranteed” third party deal that took him off the market. Pure speculation, but it makes little sense to me otherwise. His comments about the effect of the TPAs just makes me think that he found himself on the other side of the equation when he was at the dogs.

Yes Slothfield just hell bent on keeping the Bennett/Broncos on the main pages and this protect his pathetic Drug taking Sharkies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8