Sharks this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Going to be good to have everyone back on board... i think we'll need them this week!!

I just watched them towel up the cowboys... while the cowboys are playing pretty ordinary at the moment, i gotta say the sharks are playing a very good brand of footy... i rate their backrow right up there with ours!!

Gonna be a tough game!

So the Cowgirls lost again. Looks like next week will be a cracker of a game.

With full strength teams it will be good to see how we are going as "premiership" contenders. :)

Will this be our most important game of the season to date?

Didn't rate the Sharks as top 8 hopefuls in the pre-season but they did have a darkhorse of a forward pack and if they fired than they were sure to go somewhere.

Will be an awesome clash.

i believe the next 3 weeks will tell us where we will be at the end of the season

We have the Shirescum away
Brisbane at home and Drugcastle minus menzies, kite and bell.

If we jag all there i cant see any reason why we couldnt be minor premiers having said that i doubt very much if we will win all three.

If we can get 2 out 3 top four spot should come our way if we lose all 3 i think we are lookin at 6th -8th.

I really believe these 3 rounds could make or break our season.

Very important games indeed !

I may be wrong , but if NSW win on Weds night , aren't Origin players allowed to play for their club teams the weekend prior to Origin # 3 ( dead rubber )

I may not sound like a true supporter but it won't surprise me if we lost this one.

We have a shocking record down there and they are playing good footy. Hope I am wrong. We will certainly be motivated enough as last year's outing was the greatest debacle since the reemergence from the merger!!!

I may be wrong , but if NSW win on Weds night , aren't Origin players allowed to play for their club teams the weekend prior to Origin # 3 ( dead rubber )

awesome point Chuck, this was a rule in the past, so hopefully is still in place!

this weekend will definately be a yard stick! hopefully both teams at full strength, no excuses.

If we lose, I will still be useing the 3 players backing up from origin excuse to a couple of mad Shark supporters I know.

[quote author=ChuckWood]

awesome point Chuck, this was a rule in the past, so hopefully is still in place!
[/quote]
I think they changed this a few years ago because Origin is the highlight of the rep season (and ratings bonanza) players are still rested for dead rubbers

"If we lose, I will still be useing the 3 players backing up from origin excuse to a couple of mad Shark supporters I know"

Is that mad angry or mad crazy ? Hmmmm, maybe those riots have had a lesser understood adverse effect. ;)

\"If we lose, I will still be useing the 3 players backing up from origin excuse to a couple of mad Shark supporters I know\"

Is that mad angry or mad crazy ? Hmmmm, maybe those riots have had a lesser understood adverse effect. ;)

Mad crazy for sure though anytime they get cocky I innocently ask if the Sharks have ever made a grand final and when they reply yes twice, I ask who beat them on each occassion ? This tends to make them mad angry. :lol:

not for about 10 yrs Chuck

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4