Sharks Speed Policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I notice that the Sharks are talking big about their new 'Speed Policy' and how they are promoting backs with pace. Simmons to fullback and Albert (remember him) are part of that policy.

Interesting to see how we go as outside of Stewart and Hicks we don't seem to up on the pace department though I am of the thought that I would rather have centres like Bell than fliers like Donald who can't catch or tackle. My thought is that most games these days are won by field position and ball control though it is certainly exciting when a team can score long range tries.

Will be interesting to see how we hold them.

I think we'll go alright. The broncos don't have any real noted speedsters and they managed to snatch a win.

I thought I heard somewhere that Orford is pretty fast as well.
Steppa also has some pace on him

Speed is a handy asset but it's not essential!!

As long as you tackle them and mark your man they shouldn't find open space anyway...

If they get by i have faith that stewart would be able to pick up anyone in the nrl!

Downie - One year since the incident on your avatar took place.

I am surprised that some of the True Supporters aren't petitioning the club to resign Hoppa to fix up our outside back crisis!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2