Sharks sharks sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
deetroy link said:
the team coming of the bye plays like cronulla 2night then im confident in my ending

You are seriously kidding yourself if you are blaming the bye for how the sharks played last night! The choked and there is no doubt about it! They had opportunity after opportunity to score and just couldn't, hence why kimmorley is no longer a sharks player! Although they were missing their number 2 and number 3 attacking options (Bird and Seymour) and the replacement Green was clearly not up to finals footy.

Manly had the bye last year coming into this position so will know how to prepare themselves for tonights match!

Manly will win and in the end (after a tight 50 - 60 mins) make it look easy!

It was the same set piece OVER and OVER again.

Spread wide, deep and just past the posts, Kimmorely wraps around then throws a cutout to the centre. They were too slow in getting it wide

After that 2nd round game, where both teams were primed, i'm sure the Storm realise they have more to fear than the Warriors.

These bastards apparently have a thread on their forum let's help manly rename brookvale oval you can imagine the rest.Oh sookvale oval was one of them.

What do you call 17 blokes sitting around a telly watching the League Grand Final? - The Cronulla Sharks!!! :) :) :)

As they say being a Cronulla fan is a bit like waiting on the beach for Harold Holt to come back in from his swim!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4