Sharks match an even tougher one now.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
choc certianly picks his moment.a game against possibly the best backrow in the league with his side a  chance to start a roll with the panfers and kiwis to follow at home.

he is our best backrower and the sort of tough cookie we need to counter smith and gallen.buerhrer is a real goer but not a hard nut yet and will be tested.i dont want to get into the rights and wrongs of the suspension but this has certianly boosted the sharks chances.don't think the sharks will be surprised by Seu's indiscretion.they and the knights booted him for similar stuff.

in my book a real even money contest now.a wet,windy toyota park does nothing for my confidence.memories of monday night football v goons are still there.

I reckon the young guys with their enthusiasm are going to do the job. We have not had the energy in our team for quiet a while like we do now. Give them a go and lets see how they perform.

We have a shocking record at Shark Park (not so much the last four years or so though).

Plus the Sharks are worlds better this year.

Jeremy smith sat on the bench for the final quarter of the sharks v warriors game with his calf muscle packed in ice. Hopefully he doesn't recover in time for Saturday night.

A bit worried about this game, even more so now without Seu Seu and Choc.  Cronulla have some form on the board (although I was glad to see Warriors show them up a bit yesterday).  Hopefully the young blokes can get the job done.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Considering the Sharks decent form is purely on the back of a robust foward pack could not have picked a worse game to lose an international backrower - disappointing but this will be a true test for our young guys against a torrid Sharks pack.
:mad:

It really ****z me.  We lose games , not through injured players, that can't be helped, but with these senior idiots being suspended.  We were lucky with King when others stepped up, but the game in Melbourne and the Souths match could have been won with Matai in the back line.  Don't these serial offenders, Choc and Matai, realize they represent and play for a team.  Grrrrr.   

I know he was urinating in public, but why does the club need to suspend him? Surely fining him is enough and doesn't negatively effect premiership aspirations.

codewana link said:
I know he was urinating in public, but why does the club need to suspend him? Surely fining him is enough and doesn't negatively effect premiership aspirations.

Maybe they club thought that this would be the best action so Gallop would not interfere after all the crap we have him. Wouldnt want him to over re act again. Especially as Choc does not seem to learn

codewana, the club has done the right thing, they are setting the example and given our relationship with Gallop (speculation) Gallop would have suspended them both probably for 4 weeks anyway.

These buffoons just never learn.

Seu Seu who cares glad he's out.  Choc yes his go forward will be missed but I'm not upset that Tim Robinson and Daniel Harrison will be there along with Buhrer and Mauro these guys are giving us some great youthful energy and go forward. I'm confidant that we will roll the Sharkes with or without those 2 idiots.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4