Sharks d. Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Most know, the sharkies got home over the Storm today by a point.

Does this give us any indication on where we are in the current standings? We could very well have beaten the sharks last week if not for a very dodge call from the video ref.

Are we up there with the Storm, Warriors, Sharks and co, or was today's game played at another level. Form so early on in the season is hard to judge but one things for sure we have a lot of improvement left in our side.

Is the side putting too much pressure on themselves to perform after last seasons result and its resulting in bad performances, or has the comp just become much more even this year?

Flip link said:
Is the side putting too much pressure on themselves to perform after last seasons result and its resulting in bad performances, or has the comp just become much more even this year?

Probably a bit of both & maybe also missing Monas, Burns & Matai.

I wasn't impressed with how Manly played last week, but I acknowledged that the Sharks at least are top 6 contenders.

The Knights are not. And they were missing their best forward and Mad Dog. Even if we were away from home, we should not have been beaten by the Knights.

My biggest concern is that we aren't scoring points though. Even the Raiders crossed the line three times against the Knights...granted it was because of a couple of magic long-balls from Carney but still...

People have to give credit to the Storm though. Back to back away wins against last year's grand finalists. That's bloody impressive.

I wouldn't be worried if you could see the side was making mistakes trying things in attack, set plays (ones that didn't result in a prop getting an inside ball anyway) and the like but there is nothing there, they look like amateurs at the moment.

SilentBob link said:
I wouldn't be worried if you could see the side was making mistakes trying things in attack, set plays (ones that didn't result in a prop getting an inside ball anyway) and the like but there is nothing there, they look like amateurs at the moment.

They look LOST.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6