• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw him interviewed the other day.

Another seppo superstar who means zero to 95% of the Aussie population. Struggles to string a sentence together.

A decent person by all accounts but It's a no from me.

PS isn't he aligned with the Drizzle anyway?

Saw him interviewed the other day.

Another seppo superstar who means zero to 95% of the Aussie population. Struggles to string a sentence together.

A decent person by all accounts but It's a no from me.

PS isn't he aligned with the Drizzle anyway?
The lame "Glory Glory to South Sydney" rubbish still haunts me as an ear worm

Still won't help us win games, also we have to be very careful which members of our team would be willing to do a gambling promotion as it could be against their religious beliefs
Yes. Also they might not like Americans.

We need to get this champion doing some Pointsbet ads with the boys while he's in town.
It's a big opportunity for our club to... ah yeah wait, that's right...we can't think outside the box
I agree. I like him. Pretty funny guy and seems like a great bloke.

Shaq is a gazillionaire and yet promotes a parasitic gambling industry.

He doesn't need the money, but I reckon he takes what they throw at him...Really not impressed with his choices post-career. Why not promote something a little more positive to society than an industry that preys on people.

Sportbet still have 500-1 odds on Manly winning the premiership ffs. Its factually impossible for them to even make the 8, yet on the NRL site, there it is. A fool and his wealth are thus parted and all that jazz sure....

But whats next Shaq? Spokesperson for the responsible use of Fentanyl?

Sooner we shake this entire gambling ****e industry addiction out of the game the better imo. And Pride-7 aside and their selective morals (on what constitutes that line in the sand their religious beliefs won't condone), I am distrubed by how OK everyone seems to be with it dominating the sponsorship and also the Leagues-clubs (via pokies) of the NRL.

Its a game propped up largely by leeching from the vulnerable - and worst of all, from it's very own fans. And that just doesn't sit right with me.. Sorry if I'm a party-pooper on this one :(

Seems strange that he is a PointsBet ambassador and visited several NRL teams while he was here. Yet we have PointsBet as our major sponsor and we weren't one of those teams (unless I missed it).

It would seem like a missed marketing opportunity from the club...

Last edited:
Seems strange that he is a PointsBet ambassador and visited several NRL teams while he was. Yet we have PointsBet as our major sponsor and we weren't one of those teams (unless I missed it).

Maybe they ran it by the players and it was rejected.

Never fear, we can catch up with him, and the rest of the Pointsbet family, on our junket to the States next year.

Seems strange that he is a PointsBet ambassador and visited several NRL teams while he was here. Yet we have PointsBet as our major sponsor and we weren't one of those teams (unless I missed it).

True regarding Pointsbet. In my opinion the players don't deserve to meet Shaq and his team since let's face it if your not putting in on the field you shouldn't be entitled to some enjoyment.

He was wearing a souths jersey while DJ’ing on Saturday night. Another own goal by the club. If the marketing people were in touch they would’ve demanded PointsBet throwing a Manly jersey on him.

When the Pointsbet sponsorship was announced, they bragged about the star power it brings with it.
So far, all I've seen is Shaq in a Rabbitohs jersey.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4