Shame on manly supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alco_m

Just wanted 2 say 'shame shame shame' to all the supporters who didnt back manly this week.
Also, i have 2 be the biggest critic of Paul Stephenson and i would like to say well done. 'Give credit where its due". He has shown talent in the last 2 weeks. Once again nice jod Stephenson.
Go " K TRAIN".

Yeah I think Stepho looks really good on the wing. Solid in defence and under the high ball. Good enough in attack.

i didnt tip anyone - but would have gone with our boys as i have all season.

at least i got a good away week. lol

I didn't tip them or back them :( I think the killer information was the thought of Sammy playing 5/8th, but as it turned out he had a blinder anyway. Tipping and keeping the money in your pocket doesn't matter at all when the boys get the win - that is enough to make me happy for the week!

First time all season I haven't backed them and they win.... ah well I prefer the win obviously...so can someone tell me what Witt has done wrong? I mean he has been in good company with average form, however a few weeks ago he was assured he had a future at Manly and then he gets dumped to Premier League.... thoughts??? I think he will improve out of sight next to Orford next season.

witt has been missing more and more tackles as his form dropped, so possibly a chance to get his confidence back without hurting our finals chances as much was the thought

It worked well this week though. With Monas at 5/8 next year I think Witt will be looking around.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6