Shades of the 80s

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
doesnt anyone remember how horrible Warnes figures were early on?

and no I am certainly not saying White is Warne, he is garbage, but whoever tehy pick should have a decent chance to build into it. Casson would be my pick

Fro link said:
doesnt anyone remember how horrible Warnes figures were early on?

and no I am certainly not saying White is Warne, he is garbage, but whoever tehy pick should have a decent chance to build into it. Casson would be my pick
  In his first Test.  He'd taken a hat trick versus the number one side in the world within 12 months! 

it took more than 1 test Matas, it wasnt till he won us a test against Sri Lanka that his spot was safe.

White couldnt win us a test Vs Zimbabwe or Bangladesh.

Fro link said:
it took more than 1 test Matas, it wasnt till he won us a test against Sri Lanka that his spot was safe.

White couldnt win us a test Vs Zimbabwe or Bangladesh.
  Which was his 2nd or 3rd Test I believe?

3rd test, 3 wickets in 13 balls, even though he was just cleaning up the tail it was a fair indication of what he was capable of.

If Australia don't win by forfeit then they should pick Kraizer.  White's nude balls are never going to win a test against a spin-capable team like India. 

I haven't watched any of the Test but good on him getting 8.

Is Lee bowling pies? Not many overs for him.

Ponting is still Bhajji's bitch it seems.

Aussies back in it at tea on the 4th day

6 wickets for 60 runs in the second session!!!

India still have a lead of 250 but Aussies aren't out!

Did anyone see Mark Waugh's spray at lunch on Day 4.  He was crapping on about India being negative by protecting a series lead and how they should risk a loss to gain a 2-0 result. 

I found it amusing given the team he played for (and his brother captained) and their win at all costs mentality.  Steve Waugh would never have declared in a concluding test if he held a lead.

In the end the Indians won anyway.  They hardly needed Junior's "wisdom".

His comments were made in relation to getting Test Cricket more interesting.

Interest is fading, especially in India and Junior stated that the negative tactics (rightly or wrongly) weren't helping the game.

That and the fact that Dhoni likes to see himself as an attacking captain only to stand 2 foot down leg side while Singh darted them down.

Obviously Junior says it with some bias, but that shouldn't be a big surprise really??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6