SG Ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ryan and I were down at the oval near his house today where the SG ball team were playing against the central coast.

The game ended up
Manly 68
CC - 4

There are some fantastic players in the SG Ball team and so fantastic signs for the future. In particular the half back Groom is a fantastic player and the red headed bloke out wide went over for 3 tries.

Was a good game to watch and a good sign for all the Eagles teams this weekend

Good news.

I am wondering if we should do a lower grades segment on the site as ME seems to lack this. The lower grade link is rarely updated or current and Sgt has been stopped putting the scores on the match-day forum according to what he has said.

Lot of hard-core fans follow closely and there is some great talent in the SG Ball team. Well done Crusher and the recruitment staff!

yeah hard to follow and get the details though

he is a bloody good player and I hope Manly hold onto him, he will be one of the best half backs around in a few years. The entire SG Ball team is full of some outstanding footballers

he is a bloody good player and I hope Manly hold onto him, he will be one of the best half backs around in a few years. The entire SG Ball team is full of some outstanding footballers

Well that could be very hard then,because we already have Monaghan,and the other kid Burns has big talk around him as well. hard to see the club holding what potentially could be 3 great halfbacks,unless 1 is prepared to move to hooker

SG ball wont make first grade for another couple of years, by that stage Monas will probably be moving on.

He is an outstadning player, if you see him play you will know what i mean

Isn't Monas only young though,like 24ish ?. I would love him to play here for another 7-8 years if possible.

yeah he is only 24 but a lot can happen in 3 years dude

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4