SG Ball Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
my god

OH no the ball is in the air... quick I'm manly lets run away from it at all costs!

well... not a bad effort making a GF though

well done for that!

Manly certainly could have had that, and should have had that but the pressure got to them. Hopefully they will learn but it'll sting for awhile.

bad luck boys grate game ... you played better than our Reggies

Lovely field goal, but it was the wrong play, 4th tackle 20 out, and st George looked buggered.

Result doesn't matter too much. This season tells us is there are some damn good players coming through if we hold them. Schuster, Ben T, Albert for starters. Manly needs to wrap them up NOW.

This is the first time I’ve seen Schuster. Won’t judge him on one game but I think he underwhelmed.

Burbo is legit.

Watch some replays/highlights and you will see Schuster is the go to guy and usually bags a brace whilst setting up a few as well.

Watch some replays/highlights and you will see Schuster is the go to guy and usually bags a brace whilst setting up a few as well.
Way better judges of footballers than me rate the guy extremely highly, so I don’t doubt his talent. But given how highly people think of him, I expected him to step up when the game was on the line in the second half. It’s not as if there weren’t chances to put his imprint on the game - Burbo found ways to make things happen. Everyone is allowed to have a bad day though - I have many!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8