Sex Drugs and NRL ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
NRL star Tyrone May opens up on sex tape scandal
Penrith Panther Tyrone May has revealed the devastating toll his “reprehensible” sex tape scandal took on him and his family.
NRL star Tyrone May has opened up on the sex tape scandal that nearly ruined his career and sent him to jail.

He is off contract Tyrone, would be. Good pickup in my opinion. A very loyal teammate who could have sold Nathan down the river with the tick rock situation.

As a former journo little things annoy me about the trite phrases and incorrect grammar used by the current generation of reporters. I bristle when I read:
X opens up about. You mean speaks or explains
X doubles down. You mean reiterates
X under an injury cloud. No, it's not a weather report!
X's match is against Y. No. You are matched with; you play a game against

I know; just the musings of a pedantic old hack. Now, back to more serious topics like the problems with our backline.

@The Who, I know what you mean. But these are RL journo's who deliberately write in a way that makes them sound like they are 'one with the people'. Hooper is the biggest culprit of all.

Saw an article from him this morning: "We’re a huge fan of Maguire and the way he’s a proven premiership-winner in the NRL and UK Super League." Um, Hoops, I think you need to read up on your singulars and plurals buddy.... Unless he is counting himself and his article as two...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6