Severe Pumpage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top scorer in the first innings - Lee with 47, Katich got 46

When Lee and Warne are you best batsman there is something wrong

Great finish to the Test.

Some dodgy decisions went the poms way but they're deserving winners.

Well done Warne and Lee :clap:

Hayden has to go for Hussey or Jaques, they're both having great County seasons to back up their Pura Cup seasons.

Ponting needs to spend some time with Border, Taylor and Waugh talking tactics, copying Vaughn isn't working.

MArtin needs to go - at least hayden is facing the new ball, martyn has scored just as few runs after the strike bowlers are done.

I was thinkking to myself 200 and we were a good chance. A shame no one kicked on.

i dont know about anyone else but this serious has been painfull for me! its hard to watch as the crowd goes off there nuts when a aussie does a no ball .. or when a pom gets a dirty edge for a 4, and as the commentators say england is supposdly in such great form and aussies in such poor form then why are the margins so close every match hmm IT WOULDNT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ENGLAND HAVING 3 OUT OF 4 BEST CHANCES TO SCORE DUE TO THE TOSS!!.. jeez what i would give to see the serious atm been played in australia .. i bet the poms wouldnt be able to put up half the brave effort our boys do in the face of so much public hype and media sabotage campaigns.it just seems like the last 20 years was for nothing that 1 or 2 poor performances is enough for any hack with a 7th grade education to lay the boots in to our great team,i for one relise now why my old man abused the english while he was watching cricket .. even if it wasnt them playing.

MArtin needs to go - at least hayden is facing the new ball, martyn has scored just as few runs after the strike bowlers are done.

I was thinkking to myself 200 and we were a good chance. A shame no one kicked on.

I'm no huge fan of Martyn, but I have to admit that he has had two very dodgy LBW decisions go against him (inside edges onto pad). Hayden is looking out of sorts.

However I have been most disappointed in Gilly. He has come in at crucial times and hasn't produced. Sure he is a master at taking us from a safe position to a winning position with a 100 in a session performance, but I'm yet to see him give us a backs to the wall gritty hundred to save a test. the closest he has come was when he and Langer won us a test in Hobart against the Pakis. He did the same in India in 2000/01 when he choked in the final two tests at crucial times. He is a great batsman but can't seem to grind out a score when the chips are down. Full marks to the Pommy bowlers though, they have worked out a plan for him and it seems to be reaping rewards.

I'd almost be tempted to run with 5 bowlers in the last test. We need to bowl them out twice, obviously, if we are going to secure the win to tie the series. I'd like to see the following side (injuries permitting)

Langer
Katich
Ponting
Martyn
Clarke
Gilchrist
Warne
Lee
Kasprowicz
MacGill
McGrath

12th Man: Tait