Seven long bloody years!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
After the terrible trials of the last seven years, isn't it wonderful to have a team to be proud of again?

We have princess, Hill, Hicks and Stewart back for the Drag Queens. Slection night is going to be really tough next week. !dance: !dance:

leave them out at this rate this team farking rocks.

this eagles team si farking awesome AWESOME..

that will go down with rya dacking himself at the game because manly won.

As the comic book store guy says from the simpsons

"Best Team EVER"

no but a good start to the season it does make.

and you have not been to a game yet. i have been going since the trials and the atmosphere is building and building around the team it has been awesome.

The atmosphere is great and without a doubt we are in the top 10.

Go you eagles. We are top of the table for at least 2 weeks and after that our destiny is ours to take.

mate you and me will be pissed and singing like friggin champs at brooky

Apologies - Kingy.

He might be fighting for a spot now. Glenn Stewart was looking good in the trials and I thought Harris had his best game in ages today - and he was pushed up to the front row.

i was too pissed to pick out plaers and cause of the crowd vicky had to sit on my lap for the game but hand bag had a good game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4