Setting The Scene !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Dean Halatou slices through the Manly defence...Gets tackles famously close to the line by Ben Kennedy who has been run ragged. Plays the ball, Robbie Farah passes on the blind side to Ryan O'Hara, who in turn offloads to Scott Prince, who does a sweet cut out pass to Jamaal Lolesi, who is searching for the ball on the opposite side of the park, who does an amazing short flick pass to Paul Whateria. The Manly line in under immense pressure. Des Hasler thinks, "I'd better bring on the BIG GUNS !!!", and sends on J P Cherry & Phil Moorwood off the bench.

Get the idea Hasler? 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|

You crack me up Ryan!!!! Nary a ball has been kicked and the prophets of doom are on the prowl already. They have a brain and there is a method to the madness.

I am not being a True Supporter (I support the club in everything) but surely this is being treated as a trial and players are being given a chance to do their stuff in company.

A lady friend of mine came round this afternoon Ryan and after we downed a fine white, you have remind me of something she said :
"you can get to close to what you think is your passion and get mesmerised"
Lets worry later and see where the YARTS take us.
Trial # 2 v WT will tell us part of the tale.

Just quoting the club dude....just quoting the club...

"FULL STR TEAM".

I reckon "I" could get a run !!!

Just quoting the club dude....just quoting the club...

\"FULL STR TEAM\".

I reckon \"I\" could get a run !!!

when do you believe everything the clubs says Ryan?

it is possible Des is not showing his full hand, he might be giving players who play the same position more game time by putting them in different games etc. relax take a few deep breaths and wait and see what happens.

LoL - Fair enough....come round one though...and I even SNIFF the names:

J P Cherry
Phil Moorwood
Steve Matai

I will be asking some serious questions...

Stop being such a pessimist Ryan !!

Manly have named a strong side for this match & I would expect them to beat the Tigers at Brookvale Oval. Anyway your scenario won't happen as I believe Dene Halatau is out injured for another 4-6 weeks.

SPELLING POLICE BREACH NOTICE :

Dene Halatau
Paul Whatuira
Eric Grothe ( not Growthe )
Mark O'Meley ( not O'Mealey )

See you at Brooky on Sunday Ryan ( Your shout ) !!!!!!

BTW , went down to the Open Day at Narrabeen this afternoon & as per last year , enjoyed it . Well done to the Manly Club for their organisation of this event.

Undies.....did you put any sunscreen on the back of your neck???...

YOUR shout you bum...HeHe

I went up to Gosford....Got a tear in my eye for The Bears...Matabele kept reminding me it was where The Bears died, and was their graveyard the arsewipe..LoL

So Sorry I don't know the exact spelling of the other teams players you Spelling Nazi...

LoL - it's my job to be negative...and I do it well...

By the way...one way to get rich quick...become a dentist in Gosford...

J P Cherry
Phil Moorwood
Steve Matai

I think Matai will be there unfortunately. The other 2 will not *looks to the sky praying*

Ballin & Cuthbo might not start the season but I think they will end up in 1st grade as Witt will fail with Monas being moved to 5/8 and Ballin to hooker, and well Cuthbo must get a run and there will be injuries/suspension and once he is in I think he will be very hard to remove.

[quote author=Ryan]

J P Cherry
Phil Moorwood
Steve Matai

I think Matai will be there unfortunately. The other 2 will not *looks to the sky praying*

Ballin & Cuthbo might not start the season but I think they will end up in 1st grade as Witt will fail with Monas being moved to 5/8 and Ballin to hooker, and well Cuthbo must get a run and there will be injuries/suspension and once he is in I think he will be very hard to remove.

[/quote]

That's my point though Garts. Why "wait" for Witt to fail? Be confident, and impliment positive change BEFORE this happens. Innovation, and change management aren't Haslers strong points...

Speak to y'all tomorrow..

Ryan - on another matter - wasn't it you who was quoting Matai as a current international last week and getting upset with those that didn't rate him????? :lol:

Ryan - on another matter - wasn't it you who was quoting Matai as a current international last week and getting upset with those that didn't rate him????? :lol:

:lol: :lol: forgot about that, I was debating with him that he was barely 1st grade standard let alone rep standard.

Guys - your point is thouroughly flawed...Matai WAS selected in the NZ prelim team. Don't blame ME for that. I was stating fact. I didn't just make it up to be funny 8|

Ryan, you said he was up to rep standard as he was selected in the NZA side.

Some argued including me that may have made a rep side but he is still not a rep quality player when compared to others.

Is King up to rep standard? He is a city rep and made the blues 30 man squad :lol: So he must be ;)

Dude - I said he must be up to rep standard in some people mind. Doesn't mean mine. Espescially AFTER last weekend. I thought the final may have been a one off, and he was over awed. Now he's crap consistently.

I am an unavowed Alberts fans but I was reminded by a club official last night that Matai played very well for NZ in the rep games at the end of 2005. Talking to him yesterday he admitted he had a shocker and was confident of improving in weeks to come.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4