Serves Des right

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des' team selections are just straight up ridiculous! The non selection of Sipley all year, the dropping of Cust, the refusal to even consider Hoppa and Schuster is beyond a joke. We are too slow, we have no spark and this is all on Des. The game has changed and is now a young man's game. We have Cust, Schuster, Funa, Hoppa, Olokoatu, Metcalfe and Saddler and Des just won't go near them. Meanwhile every other team is fielding their young guns and they are all performing. Des needs to get his head out of his ass and stop being so old school. We are becoming what the Dogs were under Des' watch and we all know how that ended. But unfortunately all the fans have to sit here and suffer. I can take a few mistakes from young guns because they'll all be better for the run next year. Look at Panthers, they were pooh last year but they blooded some young guys and are now getting the rewards

Last edited:
Reminds me of how we all used to laugh at parramatta (still do) not using their nursery and selecting players out of form.

We benefited from Buhrer, and Wolfman who could not get a run there.

The team needs energy they look very flat a continuous problem this season

Parker, Jorge, Elliot and Garrick put so much pressure on the rest of the team as they offer nothing in attack, safe players. Not one of these players threatens the opposition with the ball.

With Des one of his biggest strengths is loyalty and that is now getting exposed as his weakness. Remember Des didn’t give Cook a good run at the dogs, needless to say what Cook has done in the game now.

Cust. What was he thinking? Unless he comes out and says he was injured, this will take some getting over.
And yep, give the bloody kids a go. So hard to keep bracing, and holding your breath waiting for them to run straight past our B grade army.

This is the best post ive seen post game. Everything you said his 100% accurate. It's so frustrating when it comes to Des' stubbornness to blood youngsters and make needed changes, but when he does make changes, it messes us up big time.

I worry that des can’t see the problem.

a good coach fixes it or at the very least addresses it.

Is he no longer a good coach? Our performances/style are starting to make me think it’s a possibility he is not
Des needs to back the recruitment philosophy, though when I think of it when Des was at the dogs how did he miss Damien Cook for Ennis??

The problem in unearthing talent has been with Des since he was at the dogs?

Poor form Des didn't pick Cust tonight but our backline is very pedestrian. Our recruitment has been shocking the last few years and I can see alot of players leaving at the end of this year. Tonight was hard to watch but Penrith played close to perfect..

Des is our coach and Im glad he is since who else can? Des has made mistakes this season with Garrick at fullback and not playing Cust tonight. We just don't have the backline to compliment the forwards and it showed big time tonight..
We've been saying that for many weeks so it's not a new problem. The only way to fix it is to experiment with the talent we have in the reserves.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4