Seriously Toovey!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All this talk of having Hodges on the bench as a default mode is ridiculous in my opinion.
The Panthers went better in the 2nd half once Segeyaro was benched and they just decided to play hit-up footy with an extra big bopper.
Guys like Segeyaro and Hodges are handy but tend to waste a hit-up or two per set and can get found out defensively too.
We lost by a point FFS and were reasonably comfortable until T-Red went off.

And as for bagging Horo for not throwing that pass to Jorge, he's damned either way. If it goes astray he's a dick for not just taking the tackle. It's just not our year unfortunately but there's plenty to go yet.

Seriously Toovey, the axe needs to come down hard on Horo, Mateo and Hasson after that pathetic effort. Horo absolutely bombed 2 tries, Mateo was slow and lazy all game (plus a knock on) and Hasson........not even going there. Jesse, Tom Turbo, Starlo and TRed should be back after the bye round, therefore this would be my team:

1. B.Stewart
2. J.Taufua
3. P.Hiku
4. S.Matai
5. T.Trbojevic
6. J.Lyon
7. D.Cherry-Evans
8. J.Starling
9. M.Ballin
10. J.Trbojevic
11. B.Leary
12. T.Symonds
13. D.Lui

Bench:
14. J.Hodges
15. L.Burgess
16. J.Sene-Lefao
17. L.Sao

PS. Not a troll, or a hater, just a passionate fan that hates watching second tier wanna be's pull on that maroon and white jersey.
Big Willie doesn't make your side?

We simply have very little quality forwards. Jake is future rep star, the rest are dis cards. Years of success have caught up with u us.
Myles good addition we really need another lussick has aggression.
penrith made 400 more metres this has been major issue since last year. We have no grunt in engine room.

We don't need a lussick, we lost the penalties 4 - 2 in the second half which is how the panthers got home over us, last time we played them it was 5 straight penalties in the second half to get the panthers home, imagine how we will cope with another few penalties each game?

Of course they made 347m more then us, they had 10 more offloads and 38 more runs then us. It wasn't our go forward that was the issue it was controlling theirs. We need a 5/8 that can play 80 minutes of football and take kicking pressure of DCE. To say our whole pack has little quality is pretty rough Ligi, Horo, Leary & Jake all had good games. Willie & Burgess did nothing wrong. Mateo looks unfit and got thrown into 5/8 which disjointed our attack. The one issue I have with Toovey this game is Hasson the guy has not given one inch of impact any game he has played in I don't know how he gets a 1st grade gig. Is he killing it in NSW cup?

We were well ahead.

It seemed like the referees were looking to make the game more exciting so they awarded a penalty or two. Then the riff scored.

There were so many forward passes by the riff that never got called it made me very mad indeed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6