Serious question : defence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think our ability to hold onto the ball is worse.
They go hand in hand. Our inability to hold onto the ball sends out the invitation for the opposition to score, then our inability to tackle rolls out the red carpet to the try line.

Serious question…

Who is our Defence coach? It is diabolical!!!

when its 3 on 3, why do our wingers run in?

With this backline defence, we are no chance whatsoever to make the 8
Our defense genuinely looks worse than last season it’s crazy. Seibold has actually managed to make us worse. Lost for words

You can sometimes forgive outside defenders rushing in to attempt a tackle, after all they only have a split second to make a call. However our defence up the middle is absolutely horrible (not switched on and too slow) and yet again someone has scored from dummy half on the goal line

our defence is putrid
But now, we’ve also got nothing in attack.
No points in us ever, can’t score . **** house
Yep. I'm more concerned about our lack of attack.
Without The Shoe and a fit Turbo we have very little backline attack.
The Shoe is obviously a problem but we must rush him back ASAP. We have absolutely no chance to beat decent teams with Johns at 5/8. With the Shoe we at least have hope he may regain the brilliance we know he possesses.
The other problem is our fumblebum lock. How the hell is he in our top 17, let alone in a position where you need decent hands, footwork and some skills? For me there are three options for lock: Bully, The Lawman or Burbo. We've got to try one of them next week.

Yep. I'm more concerned about our lack of attack.
Without The Shoe and a fit Turbo we have very little backline attack.
The Shoe is obviously a problem but we must rush him back ASAP. We have absolutely no chance to beat decent teams with Johns at 5/8. With the Shoe we at least have hope he may regain the brilliance we know he possesses.
The other problem is our fumblebum lock. How the hell is he in our top 17, let alone in a position where you need decent hands, footwork and some skills? For me there are three options for lock: Bully, The Lawman or Burbo. We've got to try one of them next week.
This. It wasn’t bad enough he dropped that critical ball in OT to drop the bunnies game, but tonight drops another farrrkkking 3. T H R E E. Dropped cold.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4