Sept 11, Flight 93......... Shot Down???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
A recent slip of the tounge by US defence secretary has indicated that Flight 93, clamed ot have been recaptured and crashed by the civilians on board, was in fact shot down over pensilvania by Terrorists!

Donald Rumsfeld: And to change that way of living, would strike at the very essence of our country. And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples’ heads on television to intimidate, to frighten – indeed the word “terrorized� is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.And that is exactly what we cannot allow to happen.

I dont there is any definate FACT in that, it may have been a mistake.

and it doesnt say who shot it down if anyone did.

you would have to assume that it was very well timed and a complete coincedence as it happened jsut after those on board tried to recapture the plane which has been documented through numerous phone calls and statements.

On the one hand FLuff doesn't want to believe eye witness accounts.

And on the other he does. :roll:

The EYE witness accounts saw explosions. but most of them probably think that the aliens did it, USA country folk arent known for getting things right.

And the phone records etc do match.

"the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon"

All these incidents refer to Terrorist attacks. You would not include "shot down the plane over Pennsylvania" in the sentance unless it was directly related to and of the same nature as the other attacks. So in eccense, yes he is saying terrorists shot it down. This was a statement to troops in Iraq. Read it carefully. :D

oh a statement to troops in Iraq.

Bit different.

All us Aussies are rapists, womanisers and will chop your balls off. (according to the japs in WW2) Things are said to mativate.

Even today things are said to motivate troops that arnt neccesarily correct. People will say what will help them get the job done the easiest.

I wouldnt read too much into that, but make of it what you will.

Hijacked a plane.... or shot it down. Same thing that will create an equal reation. He let this one go by accident. Knowing that terrorists are capable of shooting a plane down is more scarier than being hijacked. Because you could be shot down anywhere over such a large coutry without avoiding as many security measures as an airport. Its safer to tell people we have upped airport security to prevent hijackings than say we are trying to find and stop people with surface to air missles shooting down passenger airliners. :shock:

oh a statement to troops in Iraq.

Bit different.

All us Aussies are rapists, womanisers and will chop your balls off. (according to the japs in WW2) Things are said to mativate.

Even today things are said to motivate troops that arnt neccesarily correct. People will say what will help them get the job done the easiest.

I wouldnt read too much into that, but make of it what you will.
If you wear a suit you can say anything to a dumb yankee GI Joe. They'll take it hook line and sinker, every time.

Not the sharpest tools in the shed are our Americans, and their GIs are normally bottom of the pile.

So very very true mata.

Our army reservists can go straight to their rangers and after 2 years delta force, their elite elite army troops.

Never tell the cannon fodder anything that upsets them.... eh?

Look, the army trains you to believe what they say... and many do not end up in the army because of their brains. (No insult meant dear fluffy... I know you love the matemanship... and the shooting targets... and the booze... and the big formal dinner... and the kilt)
Even the Aussies believe things... but we are not as bad cause we do have a culture that rebels against authority.

We have a strange culture... the origins of which were centered around the pub.

I only go back to the 1980s. Mostly Scottish highland heritage before that. (Does the name Glenfiddich ring a bell?).

Dunbar did a lot to even up the gene pool.

It was the pub guys!
That's where the social scene happened... and where charity started (funny, cause in England and the USA, it was the church doing all that... not so here).

I have no idea where my family come from. One was a convict... we have spanish, polish, english and definately celtic blood...

I'm just a mongrel.

My grandfather's given names were William Wallace and he lived only a few kilometres from the filed where the battle of Falkirk occured, you could see it from his front door.

My grandfather was a Duncan and served on the Western Front in WWI with the Seaforth Highlanders. He was gassed late in the war at Ypres and convalesced in Aberdeen where he was nursed by my grandmother.

After a year's recovery he came out of hospital in the high unemployment era of the early 20s and had to go to Zambia (Northern Rhodesia) to get a job. Thus I'm second generation African, immigrant to Australia. :?

Go back long enough in the family tree and my great something grandfather was a Calvinist vicar for the whole Spey valley (home of countless of the finest breweries). Talk about a hiding to nothing.

I know 2 of my family died at Gallipoli...

During the 2nd world war I was about 5 metres from not existing... if My Grandpa was too much closer to where the torpedo hit his ship....

Anyways... family stories are always interesting

No way..

Terrorists with RPG's would have stuck out like dogs balls in Pennsylvania.

Mata is deadset right as well. 90% of the American GI's are either white trailer trash or ghetto negro's.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4