Sensational

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Am so damn proud of that effort today, showed a ton of courage and guts to hang in there when nothing was going our way in the 1st half.

Jamie Lyon, has been a long time since i have felt so proud of a Manly player, awesome performance today, hold your head up high

Another MOTM for Brett Stewart, that tackle on Marsh was 1 of the best of the season

Well done lads, no criticism at all from me after a game like that. 2nd spot all but sealed up now

Glenn Stewart was huge today as well. Kite was sensational.

I loved it when the runner came on in the first half to take him off and Kite made it clear he didn't want to go.

Also how good is the Beaver!!!

I agree you guys have said it all, it's our defence that was the difference in the end. Im very proud of the boys at least we know now that we have secured second place for the finals.

And good on Jamie Lyon i couldn't be more happy for him scoring two tries and having to put up with all the crap from the crowd. Hes still got to improve but he played well today good on him.

Great West Cost Eagles won & the Sea Eagles a good week for me :drunk:

Great point CW, i love the commitment and courage of our side this year.

What you mentioned with Kite, and also Matai as well. Was 1 point there, think it was about 20mins in, you could see him heading off with the trainer, day over, and then must have persuaded them to stay on and put in another 20-25 mins, in obvious pain

We played ordinarily for much of the game and still came away with a win. Much of our year has been sort of similar.

In attack Monas/Bryant/Hicks/Robbo/Orford/Bell were off their game today.

In defence & attack brilliant efforts by Kite/Choc/Stewy2/Stewy1/Beaver

That was 1/2 team effort today.

On a good day our bench impact would have snuffed out any side but it was US who allowed them into the game in the 2nd half. Get on top of that Des !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree you guys have said it all, it's our defence that was the difference in the end. Im very proud of the boys at least we know now that we have secured second place for the finals.

And good on Jamie Lyon i couldn't be more happy for him scoring two tries and having to put up with all the crap from the crowd. Hes still got to improve but he played well today good on him.

Great West Cost Eagles won & the Sea Eagles a good week for me :drunk:

bastard...I'm a doggies supporter in the AFL and didn't we get spanked! ta ta 07

and I thought Robbo was great with everything he did today - his pass to Brett Stewart for the try in the corner was a ripper

Your'e right Jatz, the game was played in two halves, the first we were pathetic, the second we were good. I can't agree with Kiwi (surprise) regarding his pet boy, as his defensive efforts were ordinary. I wondered where he was when Robbo got mowed down, a gift for Grothe. Haynes Try was dreadful. I'm still unsure where our team was when he was running laterally before stepping and strolling to the line. I didn't see Menzies waiting on the sideline wanting to replace Matai, but if Stevie boy didn't come of when told, then that's a real discipline issue Dessie will have to address with our wayward Kiwi international.

Grothe's try: Matai was bypassed due to a good cut-out pass from Finch (believe it or not). Grothe trampled Robbo (not the first to get run over by Grothe) and then brushed Ox and blizted Brett for pace. Matai came across in cover with Ox, but not quickly enough. It was just an excellent individual effort from Grothe. And fair enough too, considering Grothe did his best to hand Manly our first two tries.

did someone say Lyon played well in centre?

Well **** me what a surprise

Yep, bloody sensational. Beating Parra twice in a year. Makes the season a success......Well done lads

To grab a win out there WAS sensational. A great gutsy display and a highlight of the season. Well done guys, I couldn't be prouder.

Yep, bloody sensational. Beating Parra twice in a year. Makes the season a success......Well done lads

Was it '81 or '82 when we beat up on them twice during the year only to get smacked by them in he GF ?
Not to bring the mood down but just saying the job isn't quite done.

Any victory over that human sub-species that seems to gather in the greater Parramattal region is, however, a thing of beauty.

Your'e right Jatz, the game was played in two halves, the first we were pathetic, the second we were good. I can't agree with Kiwi (surprise) regarding his pet boy, as his defensive efforts were ordinary. I wondered where he was when Robbo got mowed down, a gift for Grothe. Haynes Try was dreadful. I'm still unsure where our team was when he was running laterally before stepping and strolling to the line. I didn't see Menzies waiting on the sideline wanting to replace Matai, but if Stevie boy didn't come of when told, then that's a real discipline issue Dessie will have to address with our wayward Kiwi international.

:lol: Good to see that agenda is still firing on all cylinders champ :bdh:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4