Semi Finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
;D ;D ;D They are here!!  You beauty. Can't wait.

I am now ready for Manly to up the ante and make a big impact again. We have been playing well within ourselves for the past month or so and hopefully the big occasion can put us in another Grand Final.

I think form in the past month should be basically disregarded. A lot of teams have had to  expend a lot of effort and energy just to get to the Semis whereas we have been a bit relaxed and free and easy - many would say that is the sign of a top team.

A friend who is on the inside at the Dragons claims that one of the reason they have made so little impact in semis over the past 6 yrs or so is that due to poor early form they have had to play so well during the end of the season that come semi time they have not had that extra level to move up to. Interesting theory - we will know in a week or two.

As soon as the semis are in the wind the Drag Queens get dropsy and go back to all their old bad habits - poor discipline because their coach is a schmuck. 

We tend to take the dragons to lightly for some reason everytime we play them it was a nothing game last year at brookie & they almost came back.Early this year we didn't turn up & muscle up that's why they beat us.Muscle up & we'll beat them.

if we finish second we need the bulldogs to score another try in the game thats on now, so canberra win by less than 16.

Raiders dont look to be able to tackle @ all.

The way i remember the Dragons in the recent pass, they have been specials in week 1 and week 3 has been their stumbling block

I wouldn't mind the Warriors, although it would be a nervous week for me over here. Our right edge of Lyon, Stewart, Stewart and Bell would terrorise Ropati all day

Canteen Worker link said:
;D ;D ;D They are here!!  You beauty. Can't wait.

I am now ready for Manly to up the ante and make a big impact again. We have been playing well within ourselves for the past month or so and hopefully the big occasion can put us in another Grand Final.

I think form in the past month should be basically disregarded. A lot of teams have had to  expend a lot of effort and energy just to get to the Semis whereas we have been a bit relaxed and free and easy - many would say that is the sign of a top team.

A friend who is on the inside at the Dragons claims that one of the reason they have made so little impact in semis over the past 6 yrs or so is that due to poor early form they have had to play so well during the end of the season that come semi time they have not had that extra level to move up to. Interesting theory - we will know in a week or two.
Good points CW!

I think I prefer the Dragons than the Warriors - lets face we played like Mongrel dogs and they still only just beat us last time

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8