selling the game, tv rights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
while every commentator/ journalist wants to talk about the impact Friday night has on the sport. I cant help but wonder how the NRL can sell its product when almost relentlessly they keep finding a way to stop the top teams from competeing

Canterbury, melbourne cheating the cap. Now suspensions being talked about that will cruel the best 2 sides in the comp

They can argue that the teams are at fault,but this just doesnt happen in other sports When the the administatorss of league put in place procedures that ensure the best teams compete. Surely it is noticeable that the current crop are not up to the job

The NRL have a pathetice track record at implementing systems that work and administrating them fairly. This brawl is nothing compared to the NRL's form, at bringing the game down

It wasn't a good look Friday, but I doubt there will be anyone who will stop watching NRL games because of a fight.

It's just another media beat up and will go away. The main problem will be that the NRL will over reacty to a media beat up .... again.

Paul kent on WWS being another media hypocrite. He sits there and says it's a horrible look for the game and the damage this does because sport is trying to stop violence. Then the media pounce on it and repeatedly show it and generate dollars by talking about it and using it for their own grubby means. They are just hypocrites they love this stuff they continually use it for their own devices they wouldnt have a job without this stuff.

Paul Kent was pathetic.
They claim sponsors will be put off. Rubbish. There are plenty of companies that want to be associated with toughness.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6