Seeking Advertisers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all.

We are seeking new advertisers for the site. I though I would offer it to you guys before approaching other companies since you are the ones that visit and use the site.

So if you are interested in advertising with us and want to negotiate a cost and campaign please send me an email or PM me and we can start nutting out the details.

Daniel

heres an idea of our stats
http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/log/stats.php

Oh we will also be offering page sponsorship, poll sponsor ship and Quiz sponsor ship as well as a business directory with the ability to list your business for a small fee.

I only got 3rd row for Sydney III and 2nd row for Canberra. Might try for some Melbourne tickets if a weekend show goes on sale. Surely I can sell out 5 shows in Sydney and Melbourne.

Are the Asian Ladies still around?

I have never seen them but remember plenty of others enjoying their services.

Shoe1 said:
@Bob Dylan I saw your ad on the top of this site just now. It worked, I got tix for your September tour

here's a secret....

If you're tagging someone who has a gap in their user name, you need to put inverted commas "around the name" for it to work.

Public service announcement bought to you by globaleagle. "why can't we all get along?"

thankyouverymuch

edit: of course bob may come on and read it anyway :)

Shoe1 said:
@Bob Dylan I saw your ad on the top of this site just now. It worked, I got tix for your September tour

haha. You got me @Shoe1
I was about to PM Dan to say I'm in.

Then I remembered I do advertise on the site.
Then I remembered I don't see it anymore 'cause I became a premium member and that blocks all advertising.
ahhh the irony.. :p

bob dylan said:
I only got 3rd row for Sydney III and 2nd row for Canberra. Might try for some Melbourne tickets if a weekend show goes on sale. Surely I can sell out 5 shows in Sydney and Melbourne.

Better seats than me! I'm Thursday night, nosebleeds

globaleagle said:
Shoe1 said:

here's a secret....

If you're tagging someone who has a gap in their user name, you need to put inverted commas "around the name" for it to work.

Public service announcement bought to you by globaleagle. "why can't we all get along?"

thankyouverymuch

edit: of course bob may come on and read it anyway :)

"che ers"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4