See You All Next Year!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alfreddo

Reserve Grader
That's enough misery for me this year.

What a complete disaster it turned out to be.

I will bounce back I always do.

Let's just hope Manly can bounce back again too next season.

Full credit to you guys and gals who stick out the entire season. There is much more pain to come. We haven't reached rock bottom yet.

Our pts differential will most likely be close to minus 200 by the final round.

Our darkest days have come. Let's just hope we still have a club in 5 years time.

And lastly. **** Seibold. The guy can't coach.

DCE for Coach!!!

Take care. I will be back in January :)

I’ll be back but I won’t be watching next week.I was actually going to go to the game but I couldn’t be stuffed watching this rabble.

Plus I hate the Roosters with a passion, so I can’t even watch this on TV either. It will make me physically Ill listening to the FOX/News Ltd/Nein commentary team gushing over the Roosters and their great push for the 8.

I need a week off. This season is making me sick. This team is pathetic.

NYEagle

Hang in there boys. Burbo, Jake, Tuilagi, Saab, Parker (hopefully Fainu) & possibly a Tom replacement could he in next week:

1. RTS
2. Jason Saab
3. Tolu Koula
4. Brad Parker
5. Reuben Garrick
6. Josh Schuster
7. DCE
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Lachlan Croker
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Samuela Fainu

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Ethan Bullemor

should be pretty damned competitive ! And also hopefully more fun to watch.

Don't get me wrong, I'm feeling your pain, and everyone's entitled to that, but let's stick in this together.

Hang around buddy dce said in the post interview we’ll make the 8.
I have been hanging around Manly since our Glory days

But all we are seeing now is Gory days

I have been long enough at Manly to know what brings success

And i can tell you from what I have seen so far that seilbold is not the way to success

Mestrov is no Arko and Penn is no 40 points to Nil Delmege

Our once Magnificent Premiership Winning force has faded into insignificance

I wont be leaving No fcking way . I am proud and passionate Manly all the way

I will just wait till all those Incompetent ones responsible for keeping Manly Mediocre as usual self destruct and walk out that Manly door

Hello Magnificent Manly Max Delmege .
Great Manly People like You have made our club Great
Great people like you not only make our club Exist but more importantly Excel
1687636516328.png

Last edited:
Hang in there boys. Burbo, Jake, Tuilagi, Saab, Parker (hopefully Fainu) & possibly a Tom replacement could he in next week:

1. RTS
2. Jason Saab
3. Tolu Koula
4. Brad Parker
5. Reuben Garrick
6. Josh Schuster
7. DCE
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Lachlan Croker
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Samuela Fainu

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Ethan Bullemor

should be pretty damned competitive ! And also hopefully more fun to watch.

Don't get me wrong, I'm feeling your pain, and everyone's entitled to that, but let's stick in this together.
Siebs said late in the presser RTS not available and Reubs will be fb for the rest of the year. It won’t be a fb They bring in, I don’t reckon it will be another outside back prob Centre or wing.

I had COVID for the Easts game last year. Never got to wear my Pride jersey. How the year has flown 🤮

Is that the guy who ran backwards on the try line to let Olakau'atu score untouched earlier this year?
EXACTLYYYY!!!! What is wrong with some of you people???

Anyway im also done for the year. We have some really bad years coming up. We have released some of our best future players and sign Woods, Johns and Arthur. Club is a joke.

Goodluck. I too have slowly started distancing myself from watching Manly play and do agree more pain to come this season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8