See The Difference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I fail to see the relevance of the original pics. Are we meant to comment on a bald guy as opposed to a number of people, including two women, sitting around a table? Is the bald guy a principal of a primary school? Certainly looks like my old one. How come Canterbury supporters are on a Manly fan site? Haven't they got one?

So if Des was in charge of recruiting and signing that means he didnt rate Dogkinson over DCE. Now he's going to coach dogkinson again who he doesn't rate. PMSL suck eggs.

DSM5 said:
How come Canterbury supporters are on a Manly fan site? Haven't they got one?

Indeed! I clicked the link ceagle provided to their forum and quickly got the **** out. I was disgusted with myself. It was a cold blue wasteland without any heart in sight.

Stuffed if I know how one could support them...and I was born and bred in the area. Worst part is I still live here, can't afford better. Wish I was living in Manly or QLD like most of you guys.

bulldogdessie said:
lol Greenburg owns De$$ie.

Wooooooo manly are going to go back to back and the Dogs won't make the 8.... Again!!!

Fixed that for ya woof woof!!

bulldogdessie said:
lol Greenburg owns Manly .

Wooooooo manly are going to go broke and merge again

With whom? Maybe it should be you guys seeing as you want to be us so much.

The Manly - Canterbury Seadogs. Then we'll end up with everything, take you guys over and become the Manly Sea Eagles again. Now, I wonder when that happened before?

There's one thing Des has'nt achieved in Rugby League so far and he knew he could never achieve it at Manly........ His quest for the wooden spoon.

Jono said:
bulldogdessie said:
lol Greenburg owns Manly .

Wooooooo manly are going to go broke and merge again

With whom? Maybe it should be you guys seeing as you want to be us so much.

The Manly - Canterbury Seadogs. Then we'll end up with everything, take you guys over and become the Manly Sea Eagles again. Now, I wonder when that happened before?

Manly are merged retard, Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

trechbodyboardin said:
if he really is dopey why has he slayed the manly board and pulled off 3 major coups for his club, i think we should stand down and applaud his work the bloke has balls

....but lacks integrity. Applaud the mongrel dog, i dont think so. Major coups, I dont think so, he had inside help with poaching. So big deal the dogs got hasler and cleal but not Warwick who knows all the same contacts as cleal does, that one got away didnt it, however you are welcome anytime to come the Manly Leagues club and see the Premiers trophy as it is the closest you will get to it. lmao signed MacDoogal, now that was dopey!!! and BTW if Hasler has been involved with poaching it is possible the NRL could deregister him as a coach, now wouldnt that put a cat amoungst the dogs.

Bulldogs, after all of your CEOs bad decisions, I think your club will eventually go broke : ) keep spending big, bottomless pit I don't think so.

Successful clubs don't rely on leagues clubs. That's why we and souths and the broncos went private. A little bit of pain for future gain.

Laugh for now, but just wait till the club pulls the plug on grants to the footy club, or another tax comes in!

What will happen then puppies??? Short fixes don't work in business.

Too many teams in the west anyway : )

Anyway, for us manly people, lots of tough times...yeah, I couldn't bare to win another title. Poor us : )

kingoftherodeo said:
Bulldogs, after all of your CEOs bad decisions, I think your club will eventually go broke : ) keep spending big, bottomless pit I don't think so.

Successful clubs don't rely on leagues clubs. That's why we and souths and the broncos went private. A little bit of pain for future gain.

Laugh for now, but just wait till the club pulls the plug on grants to the footy club, or another tax comes in!

What will happen then puppies??? Short fixes don't work in business.

Too many teams in the west anyway : )

Anyway, for us manly people, lots of tough times...yeah, I couldn't bare to win another title. Poor us : )

When the pokie reforms come in, and they will, the dogs leagues clubs revenue will drop by at leasat 40%, that figure comes from Clubs NSW, the biggest clubs will be the worse effected....ouch thats going to hurt the doggies footy team.

trechbodyboardin said:
Todd Greenberg

todd_greenberg.JPG

Manly:
212392-manly-board.jpg

umadbrah!?!?!?

Bring on the pokie tax!

Almost killed a lot of clubs first time around, but those with insight made adjustments to compensate.

Will be sweet to pick them apart one day, oh...they don't have anything worth picking at.

Anyone, even questioned how loyal they are to there guys?

Clive Churchill winner jimmy dymock, shunted from potential coach, to assistant coach, to the person who will probably be the assistant to Kelly Egan. I step forward, three steps back ouch!!!!!

Won't even mention the Hughes and Moores treatment.

I gotta study, to much rage!

Let the dogs fans have this. They seem to think this will automatically mean they will win a premiership, but Hasler hasn't won sh*t for them yet. Just remember, if he fails to win a premiership at the dogs we will be the one's laughing!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7