Second up for grabs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Winner tomorrow night takes second spot after the Scum got rolled tonight.

Do we have a definitive decision on the make up of the side ?

Personally, I think we have the quality to get the chocolates if we don't lose focus.

History, and my pessimistic side, says we will get rolled.
My optimistic side says we will beat these over acheiving Rooters that haven't beaten anything of note.

If we keep going the way we are going then first will eventually become up for grabs.

Barring injuries/suspensions I think we have a team that can finish first and take out the premiership.

Clint said:
History, and my pessimistic side, says we will get rolled.
My optimistic side says we will beat these over acheiving Rooters that haven't beaten anything of note.

If Snake was playing i would be confident but without him our chances drop dramatically. It will be our best win if we can pull it off.

Pittwater Legend said:
Barring injuries/suspensions I think we have a team that can finish first and take out the premiership.

The problem here is that there are at least 3 other teams in the same position. And that's not including the "smokies". Dogs are starting to find form, Cronulla have stepped up without Gallen involved and its hard not to take notice of Canberra these days. I hope the players aren't getting caught up in feeling like they must win tomorrow night. I hope they are thinking big picture and motivating themselves for consistent form over the origin period, which will hopefully carry us through the "glory bound" rounds.
I'd rather be somewhere in the top 4 at the end of the season instead of 2nd in May, and stumble our way through due to the weight of expectations as a result.

Out of the top 4 sides, the Scum will struggle even more than they have this week and last week. The Bunnies lose GI and maybe Merritt. Be interesting to see how much they rely on him. My guess is heaps.

The Rooters will lose Pearce and maybe Moloney.

We only lose Choc as Snake will still be out injured and Gift will be overlooked and rightly so.

Torana, we won against the goons with Brett off the field. We will win this. Stevie to slay them.

We won the game, but we only scored 6 points with Brett out. All the hard work was done in the first half.

I agree with the sentiment though... Skivvy back is a massive bonus.

DSM5 said:
Torana, we won against the goons with Brett off the field. We will win this. Stevie to slay them.

The goons are not anywhere near as good as the Roosters imo. Also most of our points were scored while Snake was on the field.

Cliffymagic said:
TWO DOGS said:
Cliffymagic said:
i think the bunnies are lucky they have G.burgess . Is the 1 player id like see manly sign up!

Do you like divers?

no, i thk he was more shocked than diving, and he's easily one of the best props going round at the moment.

I'm with you, a diver is someone who get tapped and stays down

Burgess got absolutely smashed for the 1st time this season, anyone who has played and taken a big shot knows how it feels

No point comparing who did what to who and against who, tonight is a fresh game and all that means nothing

Look at Penrith, lost to some rubbish teams but beat Melbourne well last night

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7