Second Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't care. Will be ten years since I've had a September off so will enjoy the year off before it starts back up again.

Cowboys first
Also Warriors second - I'd love to see "the beast" trample over Inglis.
NYEagle
Actually I can agree with the Warriors. If they're there and we are not I'll support them. Perhaps because I've got a few Kiwi mates... But more so because they still play football. They don't really wrestle, they don't play with dirty tactics. They'll throw it around like it ain't no thang just for sh*ts and giggles and are entertaining when they play. Plus Shuan Johnson is (my wife reliably informs me) "cute"..

Cowboys NO love seeing the tears at seasons end plus still habe LUI on their books
Roosters NO
DOGS NEVER
SOUFFS NOPE
BRONCOS LOL NO
Dragons NO
Sharks NO as that would spoil the never won **** record

the 3 I dont mind watching
Warriors
Raiders
Panthers

I'll be gearing up for another A-League season supporting the sky blues.

As far as a second NRL team....how does the saying go ?

You can't ride two horses with one arse. :rofl:

Warriors but I will support any team who beats another wooden spoon contender if it helps us not getting it. I can see it been an all Qld Grand Final and if that happens the Queenlanders will be unbearable for a whole year instead of the usual few weeks of origin.

Last edited:
The Warriors....Would be good for the game if they could do it and they have never really cheated us out of a game like many other clubs have.

Apart from that I hate all other teams.

Go Manly

I'm a sore loser...
If the boys are not in the GF - I just wont watch the game!!!
Neighbors are Dogs and Roosters fans!
If either side makes it to the GF, I'm gonna burn a couple of car tyres in the backyard - Just when they are starting their BBQ.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4