second half try fest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
now we can say brookvale is a place they wont want to play.
the crowd was great and very vocal once again, cheering like crazy till all were off the field. one player that is need of a rap is matai, was not our best on the day however he made a 118 metres. for a player with little experiance in nswrl he sure looks a buy for the future.
looking forward to next week hope we can get an even bigger crowd.
GO YOU EAGLES!

It was a terrific place to be on the hill after they scored the late tries to smash Canberra. Sam Harris coming back and urging the crowd to cheer more.

Other teams will be worried getting off the bus at Brookie and none more than the Souths players who will be on the end of another hiding next week.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I thought Sam was great getting the crowd involved.

I spoke to Hecks after in the club and he said they were really pumped up by the crowd and he was happy at the team performance. He said he felt he still had more to give as well.

Other teams will be worried getting off the bus at Brookie and none more than the Souths players who will be on the end of another hiding next week.
I was a bastard and after Monas try and the Raiders were set for the kick-off I yelled out "Get on the bus now Raiders, it is going to be a lot easier" :p !dance: !BDH! (I guess you had to be there :mad: )

I wanted to go up to the canberra supporters and when they were chanting "schicofske" I wanted to say

"Dont you think its strange how shicofske rhymes with..You are all c.u.%%%

I have never said a bad word towards anyone from the Hill

Its my evil identical twin. ;)

I was resonably quiet yesterday - had to drive

Oh I also yelled out

"Your **** ..... And you have to go back to Canberra too, poor bastards"

I yelled out "lolly legs" when clinton ****cockfese was kicking for goal. ;) !amazed :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4