Second Half Form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Well done to the conditioners/trainers at Manly. We are dominating in second halves, coming home over the top of the opposition in at least six games.

Canberra, Easts, Tigers, Warriors, Canberra and Parra. Cowboys were given a huge head start so it is really only the Titans who were put away before half time.

It must be great going into the sheds knowing that we have the ability to come back and play well in the second stanza. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Considering the number of players the Broncos will have out next week, and we only look like losing Kite and Lyon, our secound half on monday night shoud look something like 30 - 40 points.

The way the Broncos are playing that might be the case if they were at full strength. I expect them to improve going fiurther in the year but they may be hard pressed to grab an 8 berth.

Orford said last week that they don't seem to actually start playing football until the other team has put points on... He was saying it as in it was an area of concern and I agree it is... Last night though our defence was back... i barely remember having the ball for the first 25 or so minutes and we went to the break at 6 - 2... not bad... then we just owned them :)

Orford said last week that they don't seem to actually start playing football until the other team has put points on...

It seems to be a mental thing, maybe have the scoreboard attendant put up the opposition score of 8 -10 points LOL

seriously though it could become a bit of a worry if it continues

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4