Seating at Double Header Brisbane round 12-please read if you are attending

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When do tickets go on sale to the general public for this?? Got a crew of about 10 keen to go (not all manly supporters)

My maths is probably gonna let me down here,or I'm not reading the membership numbers right.If souths have 20K members,and they're the highest ticketed members in the nrl,then the bonkos would have to have EVERY one of their ticketed members,+some extras to make up the 20K of the crowd they reckon they would.No way Every member will turn up,so that means the other bonkos supps would be GA,much like the MWTS would be.I hope the Sea Eagles administration spend their 30 pieces of silver well!

The 20K number is mine Ayjay, they probabky don't have 20K members but gee they get about 35,000 to every game.

Don't quote me Nutz BUT 5th April (maybe wrong with that)

Can I suggest this,

Do my Game Day Experience (included pre game warm up at Caxton)...request a ticket upgrade (means you won't be with the MWTS) and I'd be almost positive you'll get a better position that if you wait...my e-mail address is below, e-mail me and we can discuss

Kiwi Eagle link said:
We went out in Brisbane after Origin last year, highly recommend Down Under Bar, full of backpackers ;)
This sounds sweet - should be a big night!! 8)

who plays first, titans/dogs or manly/broncos?

will be plenty of seats in the away bay

I attended last year and the Bronco's played first, the place was chockas.....for game two the place was 3/4 empty

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301031458[/time]

In news just in we HAVE secured lower level seating fior this game for our MWTS packages, more details to follow on Monday as it's beer oclock!!

Thanks Shane for the bump, I needed that.

Yes can confirm we have seating in the lower level of Suncorp, so MUCH better than Bay 725 BUT still not smack bang on half way....(which you can expect when booking 100 seats and considering that's where the Bronco's members are seated).

The pre sale for members came out this afternoon so it "might" be possible to get better seats if you were buying say 2 at a time BUT you would def be away from the Manly group and far more likely to be right in the middle of the Bronco members, it's your choice but seats with us means you'll be with the MWTS crew,

Our seats come as a "package", pre game function (some drinks and lots of eats), the ticket to the game and accommodation if you need it on our full package.

We have around 92 either booked, or registered as at this afternoon, everyone who has sent their tickets has been listed in order and they will get first chop at the seats......I can take another 8 straight away after that you'll have to go on a waitlist and I'll see how we go.

If you decide to book your owns seats you can still join our fantastic pre game function at the Iconic Caxton Hotel (at a cost).

Final details will be e-mailed to those on my mailing list on Monday.

That's great news Mark. Thanks for your efforts in getting the change of seats. Much appreciated. It's going to be great night.

Yes it will mate. no problems and actully the thanks should also go to the new membership Manager Larissa AND Graham Lowe who stepped in to assist me with this.

It's far better than the BAY 725 seats we had a few days ago!!

Bones link said:
That's great news Mark. Thanks for your efforts in getting the change of seats. Much appreciated. It's going to be great night.

Once again,you have triumphed for us,mark.Just wonder how many of the MWTS are staying for the 2nd game,and how many are going to the Caxton for a (hopeful) celebratory drink early?

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Bones link=topic=187046.msg327169#msg327169 date=1301036918]

Once again,you have triumphed for us,mark.Just wonder how many of the MWTS are staying for the 2nd game,and how many are going to the Caxton for a (hopeful) celebratory drink early?
[/quote]

What do you mean hopefully?
Vid says we always win in Qld....

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Bones link=topic=187046.msg327169#msg327169 date=1301036918]

[/quote]

No worries mate I worked bloody hard to get it right...as to your question,

Win....Caxton will get an early party
Lose...may as well stay and watch the second game

Last year the place was 3/4 empty after game 1, I had crap seats and just moved into deluxe seats for game two.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4