Season Over.....almost a relief

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get the Zorba bashing? I bet there are plenty of media guys in Rugby League that you know, talk to the media.

The Sea Eagles need to sort out the root cause of the issues at hand, not focus on the person relaying the situation / stories.

Guess what happens then? There's no actual story to tell in the 1st place.

Ryan said:
I don't get the Zorba bashing? I bet there are plenty of media guys in Rugby League that you know, talk to the media.

The Sea Eagles need to sort out the root cause of the issues at hand, not focus on the person relaying the situation / stories.

Sorry mate you may not get it but thousands of others do, for most Manly fans I talk to his name is MUD!!

I'm not relieved the season is over in a sense.

I look forward to the weekends to see my team play.

Don't like losing , and even with the issues this year I couldn't help myself getting so passionate every time they walked on the field including last night.

I also truly feel the better 80 min footy team lost last night.

Unlucky decision against us and not taking a golden opportunity when it was there but chose to run wide on the 3rd instead of working towards the centre for a 4th tackle shot from in front in golden point.

I can only hope the club remove the distraction in the off season no matter what it is.

Start fresh with players that start with the basics. -

Play for the jersey while appreciating the opportunity.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan said:

Sorry mate you may not get it but thousands of others do, for most Manly fans I talk to his name is MUD!!

Fair enough. I dont know what goes on, so only see this stuff from the outside. Zorba, Perry, Reilly and everyone else at the club have only ever been absolutely wonderful to me as an individual.

Surely Zorba loves our club. I dont think he, or anyone else for that matter would knowingly hurt the club. I just cant believe that.

But like you said, there would be heaps of people in the know much more than me.

I just think hes a good bloke is all.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan said:

Mark you are being far too conservative for me, as far as I'm concerned he can go to the rabbitohs (there is no bigger condemnation from me).

I always held Peters in the Manly Legend ranks.......until Des left. I do not know for a certainty but all roads seem to lead to him. Zorba, please go over to Des or wherever and let our team flourish, we certainly do not require you at all in our awesome club, anymore!
You are no longer in the legend ranks for me, very sad Zorba, poor behaviour.

While I have some mixed feelings about the season I am not relieved it is over. We lost a 50/50 bs golden point game. If we win I reckon the blokes would have given it a shake next week, the combinations looked better in the 2nd half and would have been that much better next week.

Not sure if we could beat souths or roosters, but strange things happen in grand finals.

Ryan said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Ryan said:

Surely Zorba loves our club.
Not as much as he hates perry.

Mavin said:
Ryan said:
Surely Zorba loves our club.
Not as much as he hates perry.

And that's just it isn't it? People more involved in 1 up manship and getting back at someone, than they are in pushing this great club to even greater heights.

To me the clear out needs to be much more than just whichever players don't want to be here, staff, Board, etc etc. You don't want to push in the same direction....than go and support the Eels or Tigers or some other basket case. Of course this will never happen, but the warring elements within the club is wearing very thin.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Zorba is one who should take a long hard look at himself

Zorba should be run out of town...and if all that's been reported on Choc is true, the same.....NO money next year if u wanna leave, well leave then...Same as what Knights have said to Darius Boyd.......

anthonyb1965 said:
I always held Peters in the Manly Legend ranks.......until Des left. I do not know for a certainty but all roads seem to lead to him. Zorba, please go over to Des or wherever and let our team flourish, we certainly do not require you at all in our awesome club, anymore!
You are no longer in the legend ranks for me, very sad Zorba, poor behaviour.

Gee we use this word "legend" so easily nowadays...73 games for Manly and 11 for Parramatta....not legend stuff....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4